Forum

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,024 of 1024
    More correctly, UDP always listening.
    But it can't be tested for connectivity without knowing the protocol behind the socket.

Help people cant join my server

hi I am creating a teamspeak 3 server for gamers that can communicate with fellow gamers and stuff. Anyway i have port forwarded 3 ports correctly
    1. 9987 (TCP/UDP)
    2. 10011 (TCP)
    3. 30033 (TCP)
    However, when I port forward 3 ports, there is no IP bar there, so you can’t put in the IP. I tried to ignore it.
    Anyway when I was done I tested a person to go join my TS3 server to see if its working properly or not. He can’t join. What have I done wrong? It didn’t look wrong. It is TalkTalk Super Router HG635. Although, in the back of the Super Router there is a WAN port, which is weird, because my PC is wireless and my router is downstairs, not upstairs. Is it because I haven’t plugged it in to the WAN port? It should’ve worked perfectly fine without the WAN port.

Name:  0c82f9cc34b6b3b20da067b9cf3d881f.png
Views: 80
Size:  21.6 KB

So I moved my computer to another house, and connected to that internet, and attempted to host a TeamSpeak 3 server, and I still can't connect. Are these Port Forwarding configuration settings correct?

TS-Server new install / ServerQuery connect possible / TS-Clients no connect

Hello

I want to move my TS3-Server. Installation on new Debain Linux V-Server. Query-Connect with "YatQA-App" is possible. Can change Port 9978 to others and checked listening with netstat -l. Everything looks good but can not connect with TS3-Clients.

Tried with and without Non-Profit-License. I know that I have to stop old server before start of new one. But anyhow I don´t understand why connection with query works and with client doesn`t.

Can someone give me another idea?
    Firewall on / off doesn´t help.

Best regards
    Debstmio

Thread Information