Forum

Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Make sure you did the port forwarding properly...

The log you posted shows no error whatsoever.

Can't Connect to TS3 From Outside Sources..

Ok.. So I'm pretty new to the whole setting up and hosting servers thing..

What I do know tho is I can connect to my server as long as it's on the same comp by one IP, when I go to the server, and request my WAN IP and try to use it to connect from outside sources, it can't.. I run my CMD Program (shelling to DOS) and do ipconfig (which was where I got my ability to connect internally) and neither my Default Gateway nor my IPv4 Address let me connect either.. I use my IPv4 to connect internally on my comp..

My comp is a Dell running Winblows Vista Home Premium SP1
    My ISP Is Comcast, and they have me setup with a single gateway that I cannot reconfigure.

Am I just doing something wrong trying to connect? Or is Commucast just shutting out anything and everything that comes my way?

Any help will be GREATLY appriciated.. I'm trying to host this so I don't have to actually pay someone else to or rely on another to run it either.

Please keep in mind that your WAN IP is not shown using ipconfig if you are using any router to connect to the internet. If I remember right, the Windows version of the TeamSpeak server should display the IP you need to connect from the Internet in your taskbar. Additionally, you have to forward all the needed ports to your PC (on the router) and maybe unblock the software on your PC's firewall.

To check if it is working, ask a friend to try to connect using your WAN IP, since many routers doesn't allow you to connect to your own external IP.

Hello,
    I have a problem with my Ts3 server, my server is up since 12-6-2013 and now it stopped working.
    I was searching for the problem and I checked again if my ports are open.
    cmd telnet 10011 said that he could not connect with the host.
    I hope you can help me.

Seems like it might just have shut down, or experienced some sort of error causing it to shutdown.
    Check the server logs.

Faild to connect to server

Hi guys

Recently I tried to setup a Server for a couple of friends and me.
    unfortunately nobody is able to connect to my server using my WAN-IP.
    I tried ot connect with multiple computers in multiple networks.
    I forwarded the ports:
    UDP 9987
    TCP 10011
    TCP 30033
    at the router as well as the firewall. When checking firewall-protocol I'm able to see a non-blocked request but the server-protocol shows nothing.
    I'm using win7-64bit, for my firewall G-Data total Protection 2014 and of course TS3-Server and client 64-bit.

MoD

Problem with forwarding ports

Hello, I created a TS3 Server a few months back and suddenly it quit working. I did everything correct with JAGTutorials on Youtube, and I could no longer connect. I had the correct IP and all. I went to portforward.com and I tried to fix the issue and it now says

The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your configurations of Remote Management, Port forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP Port Mapping table, RIP, and Internet connection type

I have no idea, what other configurations are using these ports. I tried ALL of them. I have Windows 7 aswell. If you need any type of information from me, comment on this thread.

Teamspeak 3 Issue with PORT FORWARDING

Hello, I posted a previous topic regarding unable to connect to my Teamspeak 3 Server. I never did resolve the issue yet, and I use JAGTUTORIALS youtube video for portforwarding.

My Teamspeak Server was created a few months ago, and was working fine until I got on and it was failing to connect. I tried to port forward my ports again, and I got this error

The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your configurations of Remote Management, Port forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP Port Mapping table, RIP, and Internet connection type

I have no clue why the ports would be in use by other configurations. Is there anyway to fix this?

Dakota

Make sure the local IP of the PC running the TeamSpeak server didn't change and that the port forwarding rules in your router / firewalls are still pointing to the correct LAN ip of the PC and that the rules are active.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

My brain is completely killing me..can't seem to figure this out.

I have set up my TS3 server and have forwarded all the ports to my static IP address. I am able to connect to the server fine locally as well as other computers on my network. When I give out my WAN IP (71.228.40.50) there is nothing. I have been trying to ping as well a tracert from work to my home computer via the WAN IP but this isn't working, not sure if that has an issue with the TS3 server or not.

I am using Windows 7 Pro - 64 bit. Also am wired through a router to a Comcast modem. I am not sure what else to do...please help!

When I try and connect I get a password prompt. PM me your password or remove it and let me know so I can try and connect.

I have PM'd you my password. Please let me know how it goes. Thank you

Certain user can not connect to my server

I have about say 25% of people unable to connect to my new server I set up on a windows server. I have no regions blocked on my end... A good majority of these folks seem to be from overseas. They state there are no problems connecting to the public server. I have look around google and these forums but most people seem to have no one connecting or a group of people behind the same router... Any help where I should look at next? If it were not for them connecting to the public server I would just assume its their problem.

where is your server? from where are your clients that can't connect? can they ping/trace your server? for troubleshooting provide your ip, so that we can check your server.

Quote Originally Posted by raqio View Post
    where is your server? from where are your clients that can't connect? can they ping/trace your server? for troubleshooting provide your ip, so that we can check your server.
    Server is in U.S. , clients who can not connect vary some in germany some in england , one or two in the US. They can ping and tracert the server yes. The Ip is 24.96.107.168

Thread Information