Forum

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Although the ports are open on your server, you still likely need to forward the ports from your router. Also, make sure your outside users are using your outside IP address. Internal IPs will not work for them (ie: 192.168.x.x, 10.x.x.x, 172.16.x.x, etc will not work for outside users)

The ports are forwarded from the router but I more than likely i gave out the internal ip addy. I'll see if that was the problem.

--- Merged ---

that fixed it...lol thanks for pointing out my stupidity!!
    Last edited by florian_fr40; October 20th, 2011 at 08:49 AM.

Glad it worked! Sometimes it's easy to forget which IP to use depending on where you are.

Question

Hi, i want to creat TS3 virtual server on my own server and i'm tryin to do it on my pc first.. I downloaded ts3 server for win x64 and i started server, how i saw it in video manual on ts3 website. Everythin was fine, i tryed to connect by usin localhost and it works, i tryed to connect from my notebook by usin LAN IP and it works, but if someone else try connect by WAP IP it don't work.. i can't connect there by usin ip too.. please can u help me why is this happenin'?

--- Merged ---

Hello guys, please ive problem with connetcion of other ppls on my ts3 server.. i just created it, i can connect there by usin local host, i can connect with my notebook in lan by usin lan ip but i cant connect by usin ip (89.176.165.106) and anyone else can't connect too.. Maybe is there a problem with ports, cus i didn't get how to activate it by reading this thread.. please someone help
    Last edited by florian_fr40; October 24th, 2011 at 08:46 AM.

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Treen
    cus i didn't get how to activate it by reading this thread..
    The often time, just open your web browser and go to the http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.254 go to NAT or Forward section.
    But that depends of your router and his documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by florian_fr40 View Post
    Hello

The often time, just open your web browser and go to the http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.254 go to NAT or Forward section.
    But that depends of your router and his documentation.
    on second one i can't connect and the first one need user name and password.. what is this pls?

We don't know the password of your router. You have to read the documentation from this one.

and when i create that virtual ts3 server on my own server will that work without thi passwords? Or are there in a server room too some routers whitch i need to know?

Exclamation Tf3 connecting problems :(

Hi

I can't connect to my server exept using logmein hamch(hamachi create a own ip)
    Can someone help me so I can config my server so I can use it online
    I have a Thomason gatway with ip 81.237.240.56 and my hamchi is 5.171.39.207 but the problem with hamachi is that they need to have it too
    need help verry mutch so don't be afrid to tell what you think !

PLZ HELP ME !

Hello

First questions before further,
    - where is the server ?
    - If the server is on your home network (or in a firend home network), do you open/forward the port ?

In my house in sweden (my computer in my room)

and I don't know how to open my port or forword the port i don't know what that stuff is

@Treen
    You have to open each port that the Teamspeak system use. So if you create a new virtual server, you have to open the new voice port.

@robbanifk
    I merged your thread. So look at the top of this thread.

ye i get i need to somehow open that ports, but i rly dont get how to do that.. someone posted here some links, but i dont know what to do with them.. one link didn't worked and second one needs some username and password..

Port forwarding / TS3 behind a router

which ports have to be forwarded if my TS3 Server is behind a router

I appreciate your responses

jokron

Edit by mod
    Thread Merged. Next time please use the search function or read the FAQ
    Last edited by florian_fr40; November 4th, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

Cant connect to my server

Okay so i connected to my server using the localhost option but nobody else can connect to it. I dont know what it means by forwarding a port so i just went through my firewall and listed the 2 ports incoming and outgoing to be able to use as per what the vidio tutorial said.

My op is Windows 64 bit
    Server is windows 64 bit

I gave them the server id address which worked for me to connect, but nobody else can.

I'm running wireless internet.

Please help

Thread Information