Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sorry, i was traveling and i was without interet.

I downloaded this and my overlay dont work anymore, if i remove the mousefix.asi overlay works but stop working gta sa when i press esc if i put mousefix.asi the overlay dont show who is on teamspeak. Help me please

Have You Tryied Overwolf? With It You Could Access Teamspeak Wile In Game Buy Hiting a Key Without tabing out. And Also Choose Were You Want Overlay To Show When Someone Talks.

How i use thw overwolf overlay?

If Your Client Is Update You Would Need TO Look For a Red Icon At The Top Of TeamSpeak... When I Get Home I Will Post a Screen Shot Of How To Find It If Teamspeak Is Update And You Dont See It.

[HELP] tsnotifier question

I realize we can't change fonts or font sizes, but is there no way to get rid of the ugly avatar next to my name? I can't even tell what the heck it is, and it's distracting. Thanks.

What avatar are you refering to? Maybe you can include a picture of it?

Here is a picture.

Name:  ugly_avatar.png
Views: 524
Size:  2.7 KB

I appreciate the program as it actually works unlike some others, but I would like the ability to turn that avatar off. Thank you.

You can change font-settings through the gamesettings.ini.
    e.g.
    Code:
    [game.exe]
    game.enabled=1
    font.size=24
    font.name=Arial
    there are some more things you can change in that ini-file(including the avatar-image). You can find them here: http://blog.cfxxl.de/index.php/how-t...tions/?lang=en

Hey thanks for the information.. this definitely increases my fondness of the app.

Running World of Tanks and TS Notifier 1.5.5c

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party plugin TS3NotifierHelper_Win64.dll. Please remove that plugin and / or contact the author for support / updates
    Last edited by Chris; September 1st, 2014 at 08:16 AM. Reason: 3rd party plugin crash

TS Notifier

Is it possible to change the colour of the log rollover in Firefall/devils tusk? The blue basically disappears.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoburst View Post
    Is it possible to change the colour of the log rollover in Firefall/devils tusk? The blue basically disappears.

D
    You can't set colors on a per game basis. Right-clicking the TSNotifier tray-icon allows you to change the color of pretty much everything.
    If you just want to improve readability you might want to play around with font outlines as described here: http://blog.cfxxl.de/index.php/how-t...tions/?lang=en

Tns

TNS logs and indications are flashing frequently, no one seems to be talking. No way to check options that I can find.
    Last edited by dante696; November 23rd, 2015 at 09:05 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information