Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

TeamSpeak 3 on VServer (German/English)

Hi Community,
    i want to install a TeamSpeak 3 Server on a VServer. I'm a Newbie and have no experience with VServers. Can you advise a Hostservice for VServers?! I'm only a student so it would be nice if the VServer don't cost too much.
    Best Regards
    Kiam95

*** german part deleted ***
    *** This forum is english only! ***
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2010 at 09:02 AM.

This forum is only in english.

The devs have said that installing TS on a vserver isn't the best idea. In their tests it caused problems. I can't find the post that Peter (I think it was him) talked about them testing TS on a vserver.

**EDIT**

Here's the post

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showpost....97&postcount=5

It isn't the best way, i know. But the other ways are expensive or something...

Das VServer nicht der beste Weg für TS3 sind weis ich. Aber die anderen Möglichkeiten sind teuer oder schließen sich durch Sonstiges aus...

By 'VServer' do you mean VPS? We've had no problems at all with TS2 & TS3 on our VPS

I can definitely recommend (if it's allowed, mods please remove if not) SolarVPS, ask them about any special deals before signing up

Do you need an entire server or just a host for your teamspeak? How many clients do you need online at one time? There are many authorized hosts to be found here http://sales.tritoncia.com/ts3_hosters.php

Thumbs down

no i was try all there no work no wrong ports alll ports are open u wanne have a pictiure np i make a picture beback in 2 min
    and my ts server i can join over local host but no one else is able to enter my own server over the internet why how what i have to do to get access over internet not over localhost there is no problem as localhost or with the host ip i can not enter from outside and my routers ports are open WOW help me

Smile ok thx

strange i did try to rec now and what for wonder now ii can enter. wow and i promiss i did not change any wow strange beta and i know iam now alone i know my friend got the same problem as me but thx for trying to help if know what is was i wil post it here toi fix this problem but i dont know but maybe it was the NAT setup in my router that was alll what i did change so if ANY HAS THAT PROBLEM LIKE ME WHAT IF U HAVE PUT U NAT ON U RIGHT LAN PORT ID OK THX GUY S for trying to help me now i can enter i try now to put my older rooms in thx and have a nice day see u

Thumbs up

very htx man butit is not this with any of it i think it was the router . ervery one who has an w920v speedprot check u NAT port rules if it is activate or not if not activate it and set up to u right lan card onu pc if not still erro if the port test programm say is free r not what wich lan ip the programm is giving u and check with u own lan ip (i think should work by most routers) ok thx and iwas on that paige to check my server if all is ok and yeah all ok but strange i thin k really if any one else wil have the same problem check u router NAT RULES thxto try to help me

Thread Information