Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TS3 disconnect as soon as i log in?

Hi Guys i get the problem as above i log in and within 3 sec im disconnected... i just updated TS3 and this happen... Any help would be apprectated..
    Windows 7 64 Bit
    6 GB Ram
    Asus rampage genie 2 mobo...
    Thanks Iain

Yeah

I have the same problem

Hello

Have you a dump file for dev (dmp extension ) ?

I don't see one, and I'm running Windows 7 x64

The way or got round it was uninstall it and deleted the regkey and reinstalled it but lost all my admin right

Tried that

I have the same problem D:! on Windows 7 x64

What version of the server are you trying to connect to??

Iain1979
    Please send us the server address. Maybe we have the same problem and maybe it's server releated.

JANEWAY
    You already have stated your problem here. The usershe get disconnected and don't get a crash.

[QUOTE=dante696;250831]Iain1979
    Please send us the server address. Maybe we have the same problem and maybe it's server releated.

193.93.44.99 : 10032
    No password needed and im getting the problem again seem as if i restart it keep disconnecting

Angry ts3 dc

Same problems can not connect to my own server info but i can connect to other randoms like my cod4 clans. everytime i try mine as soon as i hit bookmark or add the ip addy/port info loads and shutsdown instantly!
    tried everything i can think of even have had gamingGTX check my server and they verify its fine. i did try restoring to a earlier update and it seemed to work. now its updated itself again to 3.0.0beta23 and now back to square 1! with a knaffed ts. "think i may just go back to vent"
    maybe this new update is kinda F###ed

@shenshen
    what version of server/client are you using?

Iain1979
    I tryed to conenct to that server and i got disconnected.

Please tell the hoster, to update his server to version beta26. This should fix the problem.
    Server beta25 is an old release and some bugs with channel has been fixed since that.

The only fix, that can be created here is, that the client disconnects on his own. There is something wrong with the channel order.

Code:
    <09:23:23> Connected to server: Ph33r
    <09:23:23> Welcome to a Rackage TS3 server
    <09:23:23> Disconnected from server (invalid parameter)

ts3 shutsdown

Firstly my appologys for saying "Server" i ment Client! got mixed up but all the same problems as i have said in my previous post using the Teamspeak3 Client.
    Version of the ts3 client i am using is: Client TS3 version 3.0.0-beta23. [Build:11937] Qt Version 4.6.2

If any of that makes any sence to you?
    it cant be just a coninsidence that everyone who usues the ts3 client with same update version 3.0.0-beta23 is experiancing exactly same problems i am having. i will glady give you the ip address and port number and pw we have to enter our ts3 in a private message as im not giving it out here for everyone to view.
    we have now had to purchase Ventrilo which we are now using due to this ts3 f##k up, as its important to us we have live communications as we are a raiding guild on w.o.w

My OS is 64bit. Windows7.

ok here is something really strange if i use bookmarks my cod4 clan on ts3 or teamspeak.com it works and occasionaly use my own ts3 bookmark for my wow guild it works but thats like once every 20 tries and when if? it reconnects i have more than one username same name but example shenshen, shenshen1 shenshen2 completly confusing! im completly clueless to how and why it connects every so often but wont connect everytime. "sigh"!
    Last edited by shenshen; August 5th, 2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: missed out some info

TS3 disconnect as soon as i log in?

hi,
    i get the problem as above i log in and within 3 sec im disconnected... i just updated TS3 and this happen... Any help would be apprectated..
    Windows 7 64 Bit
    6 GB Ram
    Asus rampage genie 2 mobo...

If any of that makes any sence to you?
    it cant be just a coninsidence that everyone who usues the ts3 client with same update version 3.0.0-beta23 is experiancing exactly same problems i am having. i will glady give you the ip address and port number and pw we have to enter our ts3 in a private message as im not giving it out here for everyone to view.
    we have now had to purchase Ventrilo which we are now using due to this ts3 f##k up, as its important to us we have live communications as we are a raiding guild on w.o.w
    thanks

regards,
    phe9oxis,
    Last edited by dante696; August 13th, 2010 at 10:01 AM.

Thread Information