Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Simple Phonetic Usage.

I'm not sure if this is possible, But after fiddling around for a long time, I wanted to know if it was possible to have just the phonetic [Namehere] Has joined/left your channel

All the other TS3 sounds I'd like to keep, Is this possible? If so a little help?

Just to be more clear: I want to enable *ONLY* the phonetic [Namehere] Has joined/left your channel

all of the rest of the sound I would like to keep normal if at all possible.

You need to use the TTS sound pack to be able to hear this. You would need to make a custom soundpack for what you want to do. I don't know if it is possible but if I were you I'd go ask in in here http://forum.teamspeak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116 and maybe someone can make it or help you to make it.

Wink

Acutally, This was self-resolved out-of-program, But i'd like it here incase anyone else uses the search bar.

Basically, In Team-speak 3\sounds\(Soundpacknamehere) is a settings.ini file, With some *careful* editing you can have certian actions TTS and others play the respective .wav files.

Copying and pasting the correct lines from one settings.ini into another is the best method for choosing what you want Phonetic

Also you can remove ${Servername} and such to remove the annoying server name listing, as well as the channel name. So that it just tells you

'Purplehaze' has joined the channel.

Anything inside the quotes is safe to edit if your not sure. Just try not to touch anything outside the quotes unless your copying and pasting lines and/or know what your doing.

Have fun now knowing who's in channel and yet not having all the spam

Thanks for the heads up. I knew you could edit the TTS stuff and have done so myself but I wasn't sure about adding other sounds beyond TTS to the sound pack.

Thread Information