Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.0-beta25 Available

Greetings,

we just released the TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.0-beta25. There are only a few changes, the main reason for this release is that we fixed an issue where a fresh TeamSpeak 3 install would crash when you entered the options. Note that the client plugin sdk api version was incremeted as well, so plugins will need to be updated to function. A few other changes are included, see the changelog:

Code:
    === Client Release 3.0.0-beta25 - 06 Aug 2010
    ! Updated plugin API version to 7            
    + Plugins can now add a line to the server/channel/client info frame by
      implementing ts3plugin_infoTitle, ts3plugin_infoData, ts3plugin_freeMemory.
      See the test plugin for details how to use this feature. This feature is   
      optional, plugins can opt not to implement the new functions.              
      Added new field PLUGIN_INFO_DATA to html templates to add the plugin info. 
    + Some contact-actions can now be added to customized toolbar:               
      Add as Friend, Add as Blocked, Remove from Contacts                        
    - Fixed possible crash on Linux when attempting to load a Qt style.          
    - Fixed right aligned and centered spacers could have a wrong position when the
      deleted channel had a huge name                                              
    - Fixed wrong servergroup positioning-priority in 3D setup                     
    - Fixed that selected client in 3D setup points to a wrong server group        
    - Fixed crash when opening options dialog when Application/StatusDisplay config
      setting is missing.                                                          
    - Offline messages handling for escaped separators and also accept NUM- ENTER  
    - Fixed another error message when creating an invitation                      
    - Fixed deleting server group in 3D setup                                      
    - Tweaked offline messages again to add targets via autocompleter, combobox or 
      just writing in. Suggesting new approach - open for discussion. (WIP)        
    - Easy permissions work-in-progress                                            
    - Server tree elide and icon position tweaks                                   
    - Server tree now shows a horizontal scroll bar if necessary                   
    - Fixed opening the whisper list window which could lead to not being able to  
      assign a hotkey                                                              
    - Fixed filename in filebrowser cannot be seen                                 
    - Fixed renaming a file in filebrowser and using a huge filename               
    - Fixed empty filebrowser (detailed view) header now has a fixed size          
    - Fixed an error message when creating an invitation without having permission 
      to open the privilege key list                                               
    + Added hotkey to request Channel Commander                                    
    * Overhauled offline messages                                                  
      + Removed the receiver list from the offline messages dialog and inserted a  
        button to add receivers to new/reply message dialog                        
      - Fixed display of unread messages                                           
      + Scroll through messages with the up/down arrow keys                        
    * 3D Sound improvements                                                        
      - Fixed crash on deleting item when channel- and serverGroupID are the same  
      - When entering channel, a still existing uid's properties were overwritten  
      - Respecting clients which are whispering                                    
      - Fixed testsound was only played when item was moved by mouse down on client
        icon, not on client name                                                   
      + All known entries for current channel can be shown via context menu (WIP)  
      - Fixed apply button didn't always enable when it should
    Last edited by Peter; August 6th, 2010 at 04:17 PM.

Updated & work.

Thanks for the info pane commands! We just implemented something to prepend the Application data field, but now we will try these!

Does auto reconnect to a TS3 server not work anymore with TS3 client beta 25 (Windows 7 - 64 bit)?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Does auto reconnect to a TS3 server not work anymore with TS3 client beta 25 (Windows 7 - 64 bit)?
    It should, what problem do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It should, what problem do you see?
    I stopped the server for an upgrade to beta 27, and restarted the server within one minute. My client beta 25 did not auto reconnect, I had to connect manual. I know that prior clients did an auto reconnect.

For 3 other peoples on my server the auto reconnect worked, but they have an older client version.

<17:14:55> Server has been shut down: Server Shutdown!
    <17:14:55> Disconnected from server

I stopped the server for an upgrade to beta 27, and restarted the server within one minute. My client beta 25 did not auto reconnect, I had to connect manual. I know that prior clients did an auto reconnect.
    We changed some things with regards to auto reconnect, it might be we missed something when concerning server stops. We will investigate.

For 3 other peoples on my server the auto reconnect worked, but they have an older client version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We changed some things with regards to auto reconnect, it might be we missed something when concerning server stops. We will investigate.
    Same for me except that my server is in BETA 26, so this comes from the client version.

New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    I as well stopped server for an update. None with 11999 reconnected. Those still on 11937 may have auto reconnected, but I did virtualserver_min_client_version=11999 before the restart to force them to update because they never listen when I ask them to... ;-)

Ahh great, finally my Designs Styles are saving

the g15 plug and all the default plugins that come with teamspeak3 are not in the plugins window and are not functioning. I use the g15 plugin...

+ Added hotkey to request Channel Commander
    Thank you. Its looking good so far.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MajorThorn View Post
    the g15 plug and all the default plugins that come with teamspeak3 are not in the plugins window and are not functioning. I use the g15 plugin...
    Then I wonder what that is.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/9016/ts3plugins.jpg

Updates TS3 Client to the latest Version. And its all there where its supposed to be.

Seems you've introduced a slight 'bug' with this version, the text 'Running Applications:' shows in the client info window even when App scanner is off

Besides the problems with auto reconnect...

Plugins don't show up. I mean ANY plugins. Also the default one don't want to.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8681/pluginsr.jpg

Thread Information