Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Unhappy My TS3 doesn't work!

Hi, I have Windows 7 x64, and whenever I run my TS3 while playing online games, the connection crashes and I can't even speak with TS3 or connect to the game.

I've noted that if I look to the tasklbar, I can see teamspeak3 working in 2 or 3 tasks, i mean, like if I started teamspeak 2 or 3 times. Maybe this could be the problem, I don't know.

Please, help me!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ketepaja View Post
    Hi, I have Windows 7 x64, and whenever I run my TS3 while playing online games, the connection crashes and I can't even speak with TS3 or connect to the game.

I've noted that if I look to the tasklbar, I can see teamspeak3 working in 2 or 3 tasks, i mean, like if I started teamspeak 2 or 3 times. Maybe this could be the problem, I don't know.

Please, help me!
    Thanks
    Yes if u have 3 Clients running its more then possible that thats the problem.
    And why would u have 3 Clients running ? U need to be patient when u start ur TS3 Client, click it only once! And it will start depending on how fast ur PC is, And if ur not the patient type, when ever u start it 3 times, as the confirmation windows pop up, just hit "Yes" on one and No on the rest, and remember, it might prompt u to click No twice on one single run of the Client!

Go into task manager and make sure u only got one instance running.

Thread Information