Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Thread: Admin Rights

Admin Rights

I appoligise for posting in the wrong area, my problem is any one of the players can log in and drag them selves into the server admin box and have all the rights, I touched nothing as far as the server it is all a bit over welming compared to what I am use to as far as the permmisives and such, I want only three people to have the admin rights in cluding my self not 50 and I have no clue where to make the right adjustment to prevent the members from obtaining those rights. Bear with me on this please.

thanks for any help and assistance

Hello

The i_client_needed_member_add_power in the server admin group must be upper than the i_client_member_add_power of the other group.

Check if is the case in your server groups

Is this covered with your "check permission" tool?
    Then he should use it - if he has access to ServerQuery.

I do appreciate the assistance but I have no clue, Ive been reading the documentation and I have been trying to locate the where abouts of the items being refered to.

thanks again for the help

In the client go to PERMISSIONS->SERVER GROUPS then on the left select Server Admin. Now in the middle at the top in the FILTER BOX type in the name of the permissions and tell us what values are there for them.

i_client_needed_member_add_power i_client_needed_member_remove_power i_client_needed_member_modify_power

(NOTE: you may need to go to the bottom center and select SHOW NAMES instead of SHOW DESCRIPTIONS)

Thread Information