Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    This thread was made before the G930 drivers were replaced by the Logitech Gaming Software, the old drivers didn't have a macro feature. Also, by using a plugin you wouldn't have to waste a perfectly good button which may have unintended effects. I believe mouse button 5 will trigger the Next button in some browsers.
    Last edited by Armada651; July 18th, 2012 at 11:16 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusKiller View Post
    Hi,

first thanks for the answers.
    on the supportsite for g930 headset you can download the G930 Wireless Gaming Headset Developers Kit, with that you should be able to write the plugin for TS so you can use the g-keys.
    I just used that link, it was in german I think, but I downloaded it and installed. Worked just fine, now I can use the G buttons on the headset for PTT.

Anyone can do this, its simple, I don't have prowess in programming stuff but I got it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by kojack View Post
    I just used that link, it was in german I think, but I downloaded it and installed. Worked just fine, now I can use the G buttons on the headset for PTT.

Anyone can do this, its simple, I don't have prowess in programming stuff but I got it to work.
    The Developer Kit no longer exists and was for the old drivers, what you just downloaded were the new Logitech drivers which do support all the things requested here.

The Developer Kit was just some C++ header and source files, unless you're a programmer I very much doubt you'd be able to do anything with them.

Question Logitech G930??

Is there a plugin for the Logitech G930 or can there be made one?

You should tell, what you want to do with such a plugin.
    Else nobody will ever create such a plugin.
    Last edited by dante696; October 22nd, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Okay, well like set the G-keys to mute(sound or mic), or to run TeamSpeak. Somthing like that i think.

Threads have been merged (Post #49 to #51)
    Last edited by Chris; October 22nd, 2012 at 06:42 PM.

When Logitech G-Key Plugin gets updated, you can do all that with the native scripting from the LGS.

TL: DR

I Use a G930 and I Mapped the Microphone Mute and Speaker Mute to G1 and 2. G3 is a whisper to another admin.

To map the Key I did this:

With Teampeak (TS) open and the Logitech Gaming Software open.

1. On TS, Settings - Options.
    2. On TS, Click on the Hotkeys tab
    +If you have you hotkey set here for push to talk, Chances are this is where it will be located. Now if you want to put your hotkey for push to talk on your headset.. I dont know why? sounds annoying. to each their own.
    3. On TS, If there is not a hotkey set you will need to set one. Click ADD which is next to remove and edit.
    4. On TS, Check On key down, and click "No hotkey assigned" and Make a bind.
    +Choose a hotkey YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKELY TO HIT. Example, my hotkey is "Right Ctrl + Num 9" I never hit right ctrl and I probably wont use it in relation with the numpad.
    5. On TS, Select the Action you want to bind, using the PPT, Select the Push to talk drop down menu and select default.
    + I understand that you can select the hot key from the capture tab, but this way you know that there is SO MUCH more you can apply to hot keys, which can be useful.

Now that your teamspeak bind has been made head to the LGS (Logitech Gaming software)

If you have Other LGS Compatible products just navigate to your headset.

6. On LGS, You can Click the Photo of the G Keys or click the picture of the Key with a G on it.
    7. Mouse over the G key you want to use click the drop down menu, select Assign new Command.
    8. Command editor pops up, select the "Keystroke" Tab.
    9. Now you need to Enter the Keystroke(s) in the top text bar. my example of Right Ctrl + num 9, then Name it.
    10. Hit ok, and you should be done.

Now if you have Several profiles, it can get complicated in that you have to remap the key on LGS.

If you have any other questions, please hesitate to ask me. The LGS Software can be irritating at times esp when you just get into it and you wanna bind your Microwave and Food pantry to make food.

I have a G19s Keyboard, G700s Mouse, and the G930 Headset. I have 36 Programmable G keys on my keyboard alone.. it can get crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Armada651 View Post
    This thread was made before the G930 drivers were replaced by the Logitech Gaming Software, the old drivers didn't have a macro feature. Also, by using a plugin you wouldn't have to waste a perfectly good button which may have unintended effects. I believe mouse button 5 will trigger the Next button in some browsers.
    How often if ever will you use 2 or 3 Key bind? Do you press Right Ctrl + Num (-) + (') consecutively on a daily basis?
    You have.. lets see... the average Keyboard has 114 keys... 1442784 Different Binds using 3 keys.
    Last edited by About47Pandas; December 6th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.

Thread Information