Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chat TTS Plugin

sdk manual: Important
    The calling convention used in the functions exported by the shared TeamSpeak 3 SDK libaries is cdecl. You must not use another calling convention, like stdcall on Windows, when declaring function pointers to the TeamSpeak 3 SDK libraries. Otherwise stack corruption at runtime may occur.

after i changed all exports in your source to
    [DllExport("**********", CallingConvention = System.Runtime.InteropServices.CallingConvention. Cdecl)]
    it started without crash

Ohhh, I thought I used CDecl, but it seems as if I forgot it after changing the method of exporting the functions for the fifth time, but thanks. I've compiled and uploaded a working 32-bit-Version.
    The newest source is available in svn: http://ts3tts.zockprog.net/svn/TS3TTS/
    Yet I ask myself why it worked on 64-bit...
    Last edited by addilind; September 26th, 2010 at 04:17 PM.

Is someone going to update the API verson of this plugin so we can use it again?
    The 64 and 32 bit version of this plug in worked for me just fine and i liked it.

Hey does anyone still have the actual source code for that? The website is down :-(

Sorry, but the original implementation simply wouldn't work (It was written for API-Version 7 IIRC), and updating it would probably be more of a hassle than rewriting it (also, I think I don't have the original code anymore).
    If I can find the time, I'll rewrite it properly (with a C++/CLI Wrapper instead of the .Net Unmanaged Exports) and push that to github; I already started the wrapper for implementing a TS-Whiteboard.

Quote Originally Posted by addilind View Post
    Sorry, but the original implementation simply wouldn't work (It was written for API-Version 7 IIRC), and updating it would probably be more of a hassle than rewriting it (also, I think I don't have the original code anymore).
    If I can find the time, I'll rewrite it properly (with a C++/CLI Wrapper instead of the .Net Unmanaged Exports) and push that to github; I already started the wrapper for implementing a TS-Whiteboard.

hey! thanks for your fast reply! I was just interested in how you approach TeamSpeak related stuff with C# so I can just take a brief look at it as I am trying to figure out how to do a similar thing by myself. If you have any other C# related TeamSpeak projects it would be awesome if you'd let me know.

Thanks again!

Thread Information