Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    19
    Hmm no permission problem..

    Code:
    Array
    (
        [0] => error
        [1] => id=0
        [2] => msg=ok
    
    )

  2. #17
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    30
    the server that are not working for you are listening on the default query port 10011 or a custom one ? strangely enough the one that are not working for me are listening on custom query port.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    19
    No it is on 10011.

    Did you change the port in the script for the other ones?

    Code:
    $socket = getSocket($server[0], 10011, $errno, $errstr, 10);

  4. #19
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    30
    yup i tried because i run multiple server on the same ip but i always have perm issues, dunno where it come from, i'am a bit puzzled atm.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,310
    ..........
    Last edited by florian_fr40; July 20th, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    19
    When you try it to 89.18.168.62:1 does it work?

    Code:
    [email protected]:/usr/share/cacti/site/scripts$ php ts3_test.php 89.18.168.62:1
    max: now:-4

  7. #22
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by florian_fr40 View Post
    I make a new clean version for you (clean function and return).
    This new one is working even better, thanks florian, i'll look into my permissions issues now, it's not script related, much more beta29 related.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Location
    France
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    When you try it to 89.18.168.62:1 does it work?

    Code:
    [email protected]:/usr/share/cacti/site/scripts$ php ts3_test.php 89.18.168.62:1
    max: now:-4
    Add a fread for skip Welcome msg.

    PHP Code:
            if(!$sock or strpos($read"TS3") === false)
            {
                    return 
    false;
            }
            else
            {
                    
    fread($sock200);
                    return 
    $sock;
            } 

  9. #24
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Korigon View Post
    Add a fread for skip Welcome msg.

    PHP Code:
            if(!$sock or strpos($read"TS3") === false)
            {
                    return 
    false;
            }
            else
            {
                    
    fread($sock200);
                    return 
    $sock;
            } 
    Code:
    Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

  10. #25
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Location
    France
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Code:
    Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
    From my box.

    Code:
    [email protected]:~ >php ts3.php 89.18.168.62:1
    max:32 now:3
    [email protected]:~ >
    try with fgets($sock, 200);

  11. #26
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Korigon View Post
    From my box.

    Code:
    [email protected]:~ >php ts3.php 89.18.168.62:1
    max:32 now:3
    [email protected]:~ >
    try with fgets($sock, 200);
    Thats it.

    Thanks Korigon!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    30
    Thanks Korigon, with your modifications the script is even faster

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •