Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs up Keys Wont bind

G'day.
    I can set my key to talk and it works in Options testing and set up testing.
    BUT, when I join my chanel, the transmit key wont work, I can only broadcast using open mike or talk activation. Any one have any ideas ? it sets up OK, tests OK but in joined server and on chanel the push to talk wont work, ir there a fix anywhere please >?

I have just found that with the Thrustmaster Warthog(throttle or joystick) if ANY of the buttons are lit up(red) in the windows game controller panel you will not be able to assign a hotkey into Teamspeak on that controller.
    You have to make sure that all the buttons are unlit then you can assign a TS3 hotkey on that particular controller.
    Now mind you that I am assigning a DXkey (Joybutton 3) on the warthog throttle as my PTT key in TS3. But without making sure that all buttons were unlit in the windows game controller panel I was unable to assign it. After I moveds all buttons and switches to an off/unlit state PTT assignment worked as advertised in TS3.

Hopefully I am not late to this show and repeating what has already been said but in my google searches I did not find this solution anywhere.

Ok Ive been posting on this subject as well Heater. I really wish someone would answer this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by shamandgg View Post
    I have solved it by setting KEYBINDS while flight controller is unplugged or plugged in but script emulation mode. TS3 bug related to USB controller issue. I have HOTAS Warthog. It still sometimes dies on me (keybinds quit working) while controller is plugged in.
    Hi M8, I had the same issue. I went into the TARGET Script Editor and opened the Device Analyzer and saw that a few of my warthog switches were active. switching them off I was able to assign push to talk keys in TS3 again.

TS3 devs, this is a nasty got-yo for people with these types of controllers. can anything be done in coding to ignore joystick buttons or could you add a hint to the interface telling us to make sure all of our switches and buttons are not depressed or turned on?

Short information: We hope to fix this with the official RC2 client next week.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Just a heads up, I know this thread is old but I had the same issue (Feb 2013). And I found an easy working 100% solution.

I signed up just to share this:

Go to Settings>Options

At the bottom right there is a menu that has 3 items (Direct Input, Default, Keyboard & Mouse Only)

Choose Keyboard & Mouse Only and hit apply.

Problem solved. Enjoy.

-kitkat

I am also having hotkey assignment problems. I have DCS World with Thrustmaster HOTAS stick and throttle combo running on Windows 7 64 bit.

When I run 'Set Up' I get either Joystick 3 or Joystick 16 keys on the Hotkey Assignment page. Neither works the TEST facility as described by TeamSpeak, but I do get the blue button lit and a little 'shaking' (no coloured bar) on the extreme left of the display scale.

I have tried disconnecting my Saitek Pro rudder pedals (the only Saitek equipment connected) but this has not helped.

Has anyone actually got TS3 working with DCS World? If so, how did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by greedywhore View Post
    before you post your problem here. Read this post link to the post

I can't set a push to talk key, when I push the button to set a key I get the popup telling me to select a key, it wont accept any key I enter and clicking back button on mouse it makes a bell sound but does nothing, only way out is pushing esc which cancels the popup.

Since the new update last night I'm no long able to use the PTT button.

Re-installed Keyboard Drivers
    Re-installed Teamspeak 3 Client 64bit.

What I notice if i start TS3 without connecting to a Server I can select a PTT (in my case Num/+)
    When i start TS3 my PTT fails to work to work.

If I start TS3 join a Server(host) and goto stettings I can't set any keys for PTT.

It's to say Keyboard is'nt being recognized by Teamspeak 3.

My SPecs Details.

your client version: 3.0.10 (27/02/2013 15:08:47
    Qt Version: 4.8.3
    device does not work:PTT (TS3 not responding to keyboard button(s) Keyboard:Corsair k-90 (with upto date drivers and works fine with all other applications/programs I'm typing fine with it now lol)
    does another device or key work: No
    your operation system (Windows 7 Pro 64bit)
    did i it work before?: Yes was all fine until last update.
    can you set hot keys, but old don't work?: No cant select any keys for PTT.
    what keys do you try to set?:I've try all keys None work (except Escape button which closes PPT)

Keyboard:Corsair k-90 (with up to date drivers)

Helppp Plz !!!

Please update your client, latest version is 3.0.10.1
    Make sure that when you are connected in self > hotkey profile there is a checkmark in front of one of them.

Hi Chris,

Ok Iv'e updated to 3.0.10.1

I went to Self/Hotkeys Profile and there's a Check-mark (tick) in default. Still no Joy.

Went to Settings/options/Hotkeys tried to set my usual key num/+ No joy (also with any other key.)
    Also went to Settings/Options/Capture and tried to set My Key there still no keys respond.

Restart My TS Client and still keys not responding, So just in case put a bog standard keyboard on and still nothing.
    So No joy

Thanks Chris,

Resolved my issue, I done all you said update and checked Self/Hotkeys Profile with no Joy.

Uninstall TS3 went into Regedit delete all Teamspeak 3 files.. Re-install TS3 paste my saved user file back in User/AppData/Roaming set PTT Key(Num/+ (for me)
    Join my TS and bingo all working again fewwww

Thanks all the same Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Short information: We hope to fix this with the official RC2 client next week.
    It's 9/28/13 and this issue still hasn't been fixed.....what is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by p0etic View Post
    It's 9/28/13 and this issue still hasn't been fixed.....what is going on here?
    The hotkey system has was changed more than once. The problems from 2010 can not be the same as they are in 2013.

I close this thread against grave digging.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information