Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.0-beta32 Available

Hello everybody,

today we released TeamSpeak 3 Client version 3.0.0-beta32. The most important fix is for a client crash on exit that occured when somebody had whispered to you while you were online. Also nice is the new add hotkey dialog layout, you can now actually find what you are looking for

Complete Changelog:

Code:
    === Client Release 3.0.0-beta32 12 Oct 2010
    * Hotkey dialog got an overhaul and available hotkeys are more categorized
    * Changed that DEL key, when holding down in treeview is no longer autorepeated
      if deleting a channel or kicking a client                                    
    * Respect our min/max size when creating or editing "Change Nickname" hotkey   
    + Added that a whisper reply hotkey can be assigned in whisper list dialog     
    - Fixed some loading issue, when image will be renamed in filebrowser but used 
      in channel description                                                       
    - Fixed moving files from one filebrowser to another, when both are from same  
      server and also same channel (means same file), then moving is prevented.    
    - Fixed showing error message when banned uid was not found by the server      
    - Fixed push-to-talk hotkey where PTT could be activated though VAD is chosen  
    - When switching chat tabs while writing a message, all used WYSIWYG textformat
      options will be translated to bbCode                                         
    - Fixed a crash when hostmessage dialog was OK-clicked when server tab was     
      already closed                                                               
    - Fixed deactivated buttons when filebrowser folder is empty                   
    - Fixed client icon file not found errors after deleting an icon from offline  
      user which will occur when icon is no longer in cache. Requesting the icon is
      now blocked until client reconnects.                                         
    - Fixed bbCode URLs in Hostmessage dialog again which was deactivated by work  
      on poke dialog context menu                                                  
    - Fixed possible crash on exit when whisper history widget has been opened.    
    - Handle "database empty result set" server message when opening the servers   
      icon view dialog without any icons available.

Which Build is it? My Updater tell me that there is no new Version.

@SmokinShark

Build : 12599

Awesome, keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by florian_fr40 View Post
    Build : 12599
    Already know it.. But strange with the Beta-Channel..

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinShark View Post
    Already know it.. But strange with the Beta-Channel..
    This client release was release in the "beta channel" on Friday, so if you have your updater configured to the beta channel your client will not update today, but rather will have updated last Friday.
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    This client release was release in the "beta channel" on Friday, so if you have your updater configured to the beta channel your client will not update today, but rather will have updated last Friday.
    That's i've already thought.

some clients had a strange issue a while back and now i'd hit it.
    sometimes it just happens that you stop hearing a client "a" but everyone else does hear it, a "fix" is that either client "a" restarts, or client "b", which is the one who does not hear client "a".

in the current build, i have this in the errorlog in that case:
    2010-10-12 13:41:38.838811 Decode Error Stale Decoder detected, terminating it. Was ever active = 0

i have no idea what might cause that but now im at least able to see an errormessage for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dessa View Post
    in the current build, i have this in the errorlog in that case:
    2010-10-12 13:41:38.838811 Decode Error Stale Decoder detected, terminating it. Was ever active = 0

i have no idea what might cause that but now im at least able to see an errormessage for it.
    Yes, this is a (somewhat rare) known bug. We are reworking parts of our audio playback code and hope that the bug will no longer be present when we are done.
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

PTT is not work now!!! Key is assigned but dont activate microfone in test or channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gozya View Post
    PTT is not work now!!! Key is assigned but dont activate microfone in test or channel
    For me PTT is working in the channels normally but not during testing (neither in the wizard nor in the options window).

Quote Originally Posted by Gozya View Post
    I have the same problem. No hotkey appears to work in "Push to Talk". Must be a new bug.

Already reported in "Bug report" forum.

florian_fr40 this is something new, that happened trough Hotkey overhaul and a developer is on it.

Do you prefere to wait longer for better or to have sooner but less good ?
    When they decide that Ts3 is good enough (with all the fonctionality they want in it) they will publish it.

They are still doing great job and usefull one. Actually this is still better to be in beta stage as a release one seeing how the dev is going, and it's better for us i think.

And at the end, how does it matters ? if it is doing what we want and is globally good and stable, that's good enough, even in beta... .

The dev will tell us if I'm wrong with what I said ^^ (or other users ^^)
    But you're sounding kinda agressive in the manner you ask.... :/

Thread Information