Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Auto delete clients?

I remember reading somewhere that clients were supposed to get auto deleted after 90 days of no connections from them. However when I look at my client list, there are people in there with last connection times from over 6 months ago.

I'd post this in the bug report forum, but I'm not entirely sure it's supposed to work this way. Anyway, can anyone verify how this works (or doesn't do this at all)?

If you look through the server groups are they a member of any group other than Guest? If they are they are not purged. If you remove them from those groups they will be removed the next time the purge code is run.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    If you look through the server groups are they a member of any group other than Guest? If they are they are not purged. If you remove them from those groups they will be removed the next time the purge code is run.
    Ok, they are in fact in other servergroups. I wasn't aware it was limited to only guests. I guess I'll write up something that'll purge all inactive accounts then. Thanks for the info!

Out of curiosity... Is there a reason you need to purge an inactive account that is in a server group?

Thread Information