Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Freeze on Teamspeak 3 exit

Hello

when I close Teamspeak, sometimes my PC completely freezes. I don't how often it is, but I would guess it's every 3rd or 4th time. Very annoying. I also think that this mostly happens when I'm just quickly checking whether someone is on the server or not. But can't say for sure.

I use Teamspeak 3 64-bit and I'm running it on a Windows 7 64-bit system.

Thanks for the help!

Ryo

Hello

Have a crash dump file (dmp extension) for dev ?

If it should be in the Teamspeak folder, then apparently not. But I think this is just normal, because my whole computer freezes and not only Teamspeak crashes. So no time for creating a dump file.

We know, that there is (or was a problem). Isn't it fixed for you with client beta26?

I tried this again with Beta 26 and the problem still exists

Still have freezes since update to beta26.

Got the same problem, as already stated in this. And it's still happening. After few minutes it unfreezes. I've got the newest beta build - it didn't resolve the problem.

I have the same problem. Still exists on beta 26.

Running windows 7 64 bit as well. Only programns running are steam and avira antivirus at the time.

Logitec USb headset.

Onboard sound card Realtek ALC888. Can't think of anything else that might help you narrow down this issue.

It is extremely frustrating. I know other people I play with have encountered it (all on windows 7) but not as frequently as me or it just annoys them less.

This doesn't happen with me on Win7 x64. Not quite sure what we could do to narrow this down anymore beyond what Dante has said about knowing about "a" problem. Have you made sure all your drivers are up-to-date? Does it happen if you do not have the headset plugged in when you start/exit teamspeak?

My drivers are uptodate ( did them a week ago). I have tried it with two different headsets although not without and both are logitech (clear chat pro and G35s). I can give it a test without although its hard to say is it is inconsistant.

Hi, excuse my bad englisch plz

Same here, TS3 crashes whole PC (no bluescreen, just freezes)

Can it be a problem with usb headsets ?

Yesterday the G35 was completely unknown from Windows after reboot (had to unplug and after plug in again, everything went fine till next end of ts3 - session.............

I own a G35 headset to (win 7/64)

I use Win7 with that logitech Headset and it works fine here.

My Playback and Record mode is set to Windows Multimedia.

*the whole G35 driver is bugged
    sometimes the headset dissapears after 2 seconds with sound and i have to replugg it.

Went back to 3.00 beta 22 now and no errors on exit.

2 guys in my clan get errors to on exit with latest and next to last version of ts3.

And they own no G35 (no usb headset either).

Has there been a solution to this problem? Mine will freeze with or without headset plugged in, which rules out the headset being the problem.

pc freezes when I quit ts3

Sorry my English is not so good, this is the reason why i use the google Translater.

Hi.

I have now freezes for some time the problem that my PC when I know TS3 Exit and then only someone how can I fix it?
    After I got the hang problem I had with turning off the PC should reboot and the list of favorites in Teamspeak 3 is gone.

i've Uninstalled and reinstalled does not work.

Thread Information