Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scroll Lock LED

I forgot to write that the Plugin requires .Net framework 4.0

It's better, yes

Think to add it on your addon page.

Arrow Please read your messages....

sKeLeTr0n

That is all...

Only problem I have is that it doesn't lit while talking, it appears to toggle the lit state when I finish talking. Was hoping for a more 1:1 with the light next to my name in the TS3 client.

USB Saitek keyboard, using Scroll Lock.

With Push-to-Talk it works perfectly, havent tried it with Voice activation.

Arrow Screech

sKeLeTr0n and I are looking into improvements with this plugin addon as I type...

Thanks for your feedback and hopefully a future update should hopefully resolve this issue, apologies again that the first version 0.1 wasn't suitable for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sKeLeTr0n View Post
    With Push-to-Talk it works perfectly, havent tried it with Voice activation.
    Yes, I'm using Voice activate. I normally use an inline mute switch on my headset and sometimes for get. I'm normally in the driving games and the keyboard is out of reach. For some games with only 180-200 degree of steering I can use a button on the wheel for PTT, but with the more sim like games that support 900 degrees of rotation its harder to use the button while going hand over hand.

Since the plugin mentioned here does no longer work for the current TS3 i made my own small plugin which enables Scroll Lock if you speak.
    There is no config dialog.
    Since it works for me I do not intend to maintain the plugin but since there are people that might like to use the plugin I'll share it here.

Feel free to modify / distribute / etc the code/plugin.
    I did not upload the plugin to plugins.teamspeak.com since I do not know whether the plugin works for anyone but me

Windows plugin dlls: keybd_led.zip
    Source Code (MS VS2010): keybd_led_src.zip

edit: Since the plugin enables/disables the LED by simulating a key-press it could get you banned from games that forbid such actions.
    I don't know if it is actually detectable and if there are games out there that will ban you for using this plugin.
    Last edited by zzapl; May 27th, 2011 at 02:32 PM.

the guy who posted his in the addons section need to recompile his with the new api version

[edit]

the one zzapl made works like a charm thx!
    Last edited by mesterke; June 20th, 2011 at 12:52 AM.

Gonna try to come up with a working version...
    I'm not a coder so please bare with me on this,
    Trying to pick up enough C coding to get this to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolio Wolfus View Post
    I have found some code which should allow the Scroll Lock LED functionality, but I'm currently struggling to get my compiler working properly.

If anyone can make this plugin I can either post the sub code here or forward it by PM.
    Which compiler are you using?

More information, please.

Bump recompiled zzapl's source with api 19 enjoy download
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mesterke; February 4th, 2013 at 02:17 AM.

This plug-in works perfectly on api-19, but would it be possible for somebody of you to modify it, in order for the Scroll Lock LED to be turned when somebody is receiving the broadcast (an option that activates a keyboard Led no matter who is talking in your channel).
    I am planning to use this in real-life-VHF for radio-amateur purposes. I am kindly ask you for your support and thank you in advance !!!

LED not workin

Quote Originally Posted by SV3GUT View Post
    This plug-in works perfectly on api-19, but would it be possible for somebody of you to modify it, in order for the Scroll Lock LED to be turned when somebody is receiving the broadcast (an option that activates a keyboard Led no matter who is talking in your channel).
    I am planning to use this in real-life-VHF for radio-amateur purposes. I am kindly ask you for your support and thank you in advance !!!
    plugin not working , i guess its not supporting new version of ts.

Quote Originally Posted by Digelo View Post
    plugin not working , i guess its not supporting new version of ts.
    The original author seems to have discontinued this plugin, however if you look 2 posts above your own you will see that someone put up a similar plugin for API 19, which is the API level of the current client so it should work. You might need to install Visual C++ 2010 Runtime libraries for it to work, since it seems to have been compiled using VS2010.

Thread Information