Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

use running adds in my server how to stop?

Any ideas how to stop this jerk off from spamming my server with adds? i tryed banning him but ban seems to be usless any ideas? i could really use a quick answer to this thanks in advance.

seems to be comming from tsviewer.com

11/16/2010 1:50:35 PM VirtualServer Info query client disconnected 'TSViewer.com DBscan REG 940021'(id:500) reason 'reasonmsg=disconnecting'

Hello

Of course this is Tsviewer script, it's write

You can ban IP in query_blacklist_ip (or remove this IP in query_ip_whitelist) or change the query port.

ty

I really appreciate the quick reply i have implimented this (all 3 suggestions) and i am now waiting to see if this works again thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Darkbolt; November 17th, 2010 at 01:58 AM.

tsviewer

one of there admins came onto my server and we spoke well really i yelled for 10 mins LOL and he agreed that its a bit lame to have a url name on a bot and he has stopped this and i told him NEVER do i want to see his bot on my server again LOL so problem solved thanks for all your help LOLOLOL

Darkbolt,powergamers online

Yes its the query from scanner from TSViewer.com which collects data for the site features.

Someone unauthorized registered your server without permission from you.

Ive deleted the registration, joined your server to talk about it and to understand the problem/situation, added it to the TSViewer.com blacklist and emailed the person who has registered the server to inform about that and to said to contact you if there is something he wants to talk about your server and usage of query scripts.

Iam sorry that this guy registered your server unauthorized. Please, just inform me about something like that over email, leave me a call, a message at the forums or some messenger. Some time to handle that would be also nice. Spamming TSViewer.com forums with 250 threads ten minutes after you have informed me about that via email, to insult and to threaten is ... i dont know ... hard to find the correct word for that.

The line which says 'Unkown from IP' changes it nickname to 'TSViewer.com DBscan REG NUMBER' is not advertising. Ive made the scanner change its name to inform people about the origin of the query so people dont wonder what 'Uknown from IP' is and know, ok this is TSViewer.com, just a normal scan. Since you cant give the query client directly a name on connect i made him rename itself. Thats why it makes that. Was the only way i saw to let people know about this query client connection.

I hope everything ive explained everything, didnt forgot anything and found the correct words (not my primary language) and everything is ok now. If not, let me know please and also if you have ideas, improvement suggestion or just critism.

Your message at my forums:
    YOU HAD BETTER STOP SENDING YOUR FUCKING BOT INTO MY SERVER AND ADVERSISING YOU DOUCHE BAGS FUCK OFF OR IM GONING TO FUCK YOU OVER GOOD LAST FUCKING WARNING SHIT BAGS YOUR BOT IS NOT WELCOME IN MY SERVER WE DO NOT TOLORATE ADVERTISING IN OUR SERVER. SO FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE OR ILL BRING YOUR FUCKING SITE DOWN SHIT HEADS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    Regards
    Mariusz 'ginger' Bieniek
    http://www.tsviewer.com

*edit*
    Seeing your post from 20 minutes ago now (lol it took me really long to write this post). Thanks for updating the thread here.

Thread Information