Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[BETA]love autofollower

I already released my auto follower plugin in the addons section. This thread should be used to report future bugs and feature requests, as the review section does not really fit bug reports.

Be aware that i myself only do linux 32 bit testing, so mainly the windows and linux 64 bit versions are bugged... yes, although qt claims to be cross-platform, there are funny things happening very different on windows than on linux using the qt classes.

The bugs and features I am already working on are:
    1. everything concerning the menu not working when the name contains special chars or does not match the client name(custom names), this has to do a lot with the fact that custom popupmenus and checking what was clicked in the server tree is completely undocumented and probably even not wanted and so i will need to find a better way to check which client you mean by clicking on it then only checking the name you clicked on this should then finally solve all the problems with different names
    2. multiple language support

There is a new version available at:
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...eous/Love.html

I managed to solve most problems concerning custom names by not parsing the server tree anymore, but the infoframe on the side.
    Multilanguage support is now included. Languages can be changed in the plugins menu.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. I activated the plugin, but when i hold CTRL and lick on someone it does nothing. I have a rented server, where everyone can subscribe to all the channels. Does the who who is my "love" need to have the plugin?

Thanks,
    Kacsa

Although I dont quiote understand your last sentence it would be helpful if you provide following information:

Which operation system are you running?
    Which TS3 version?
    Which love version?
    What is the name you clicked on?
    Can you see the information on the infoframe to the right(information about client uid and so on)

Running on Win XP SP3 (Chinese)
    Running TS3 Beta 36
    Server is Win Beta 30
    Clicked on plain english name like "Carock", "Mr.Bat" and customized utf-8 names, none worked.

**Note: However though, 0.2 does have the pop up menu, but no in 0.3

i completely rewrote the code that selects the user you clicked on. because the client plugin sdk doesnt support any form of ui interaction its kind of tricky to get the user id, that you clicked on, if its possible plz send me a screenshot of your teamspeak window(the server tree and the info frame on the right where the portraits of the users are located are important), after you clicked on someone in a pm.

I also run XP Sp3
    Server is beta30
    Client is 36
    Love plugin 0.3
    The name I clicked on is suzy95. Mine is Kacsa. I also tried it with different names, which has no special character only lowercase letters, but nothing.
    Yes I can see everything, however I have some problems, cause it says things like this: (%%CLIENT_SERVER_GROUP_ID%%)
    Is that the problem?
    Thanks
    Kacsa

Sorry, for mistake in the last post.

Hello
    I have same problem as the user above me.

Would appreciate a response very happy ^ o ^.

Thank you
    Dennis aka Dustar

P.S. Please excuse my bad english, goggle translator had to help X)

Banane?

Would you update this to API 9 when the RC1 officiel comes out?

And maybe you have a Version for the Pre?

Hi Smokin, I will release one for the RC1 but not for the Pre. Unfortunately I can't really develop any more features or bug fixes for this because I am totally committed to my more complex QuizBot project for Teamspeak
    If someone is interested in further development of the code I would handover the whole project.

Will try to start working on this soon. Will be updating to the newest API, and also making it compatible with win 64 bit. Should have this portion completed by the end of May.

DWizard has joined the developer team for this plugin with his friend at sourceforce, the code is open source by now, so the development is easy to continue, big thanks to DWizard, the sourceforge project page is located at URL removed!

Thanks for editing my post. The plugin and any other information like external links can be found at http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...eous/Love.html
    Last edited by banane; May 18th, 2011 at 02:12 PM.

Please update to API 13! Would like to have this again.

Hi, i wanted to create software packages of this plugin for Linux. To do this some minor changes are neccessary in the build process. Can you please consider what i wrote there:
    Feel free to contact me if you got questions.

Edit by mod
    If you have a plugin upload it on the addons website.

Edit by sseering
    @ Moderators:
    You approved this post like 4 weeks to late. I already had contact with the original authors and fixed the source code after you made this post appear here.

Also my newer post was removed. There i stated that the fixed version for linux is available and the for windows is to come soon.

I cannot upload the addon onto the site as i only have access to the source code. I have no access to the account needed to upload a newer version.

And as last: Why do you strip my posts of hyperlinks? I only added a link to the sourceforge page where the source code of the addon can be found. That is hardly any competitor for you. You should not remove parts of my posts so they make no sense. After all, I update popular plugins for your product so they will work with the new version again.
    Last edited by sseering; October 29th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

I finshed the update to the new teamspeak version. The linux version is tested to be working. However i still cant upload the version to the teamspeak page. PM me if you want a binary or build it from source yourself.

Thread Information