Forum

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sorry, I must have just posted it to the main page instead of the pre-release page, you can find it here. Opps... LOL

Its now on the pre-release page too..I'll most likely remove one of them soon since I use the official addon page for non pre-release versions.
    Last edited by Screech; August 4th, 2011 at 02:24 AM.

Lightbulb

Hello Screech,
    may its possible for you to add the function to return to the last channel even if the client got moved.
    We are using the ts3bot to move the away clients to an other channel, i would like to use your plugin to get back to the channel were i have been before, but it actually doesnt work.

Greetings Koffien
    Last edited by Koffein; August 4th, 2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

I thought it did this, but will doubt check and update if needed.

Just double check and if someone else moves me it updates the last channel to the one I was moved from. So if I use the lastchannel call I return to where I was moved from. What version are you running? as I am testing with the latest build for API 13.

When someone else moves me its working, thats true. There shouldnt be a different when the bot moves me away. I'm using the version of the addons page. API 11.
    Maybe there was an other problem or I was confused this morning, but it didnt work. When theres still a problem when getting moved away from the bot i will let you know, otherwhise i just have to apalogize for me

Thank you Screech

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Sorry, I must have just posted it to the main page instead of the pre-release page, you can find it here. Opps... LOL

Its now on the pre-release page too..I'll most likely remove one of them soon since I use the official addon page for non pre-release versions.
    Thanks! Works fine again.

It works on my Client if get kicked/moved out of a Channel to join back with this Plugin.

Couldnt find any problems yet. Great work

OK, I have had a feature for my use in this plugin for quite some time that I didn't make public thinking that the devs would reject the plugin if it did this. Anyway, now that they have allowed another plugin on the addons site that only does this I will make this feature of my plugin known.

Within Return to Last channel is an anti-move feature. To toggle this mode on and off just use the command "/lastchannel toggle_rubberband_mode". You can use a hotkey much like you would assign to the manual "/lastchannel lastchannel" command. If you currently use any version from about API8-13 of my plugin this command will work.

--- Merged ---

Added a pre-release version 1.15 that supports the updated Plugin API 14 in Client 3.0.2. Can get it from the pre-release page.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 07:01 AM.

Added a pre-release version 1.15 that supports the updated Plugin API 14 in Client 3.0.2. Can get it from the pre-release page.
    Downloaded.

I hope you have a Version for API 15 too.

I saw the SDK on Public Data-Browser.

What you see, is not what you get.
    The package contains API 14 and the plugin developers got informed about that mistake a while ago.
    But let me rename the file.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Addons site updated with version to support 3.0.2 client with API 14.

--- Merged ---

1.17 that supports 3.0.3 client is now on the addons site.

A new feature in this version is the plugins menu support for those that found setting hot-keys to be too cumbersome.

Code:
    === Plugin Release 1.17 23 JAN 2012
    * Plugin API updated to 15
    + Menu items.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinShark View Post
    Yes, but yours is a "Hotkey-Swich-Back".

And i need a "Kick-Swich-Back".

You know what i mean?
    I've made a plugin which does this if you want it to. I just need to clean up some code and re-release it... when I am not too damn busy or lazy. Or both.

Don't hi-jack my thread. If you bothered to read the recent posts you will see that this has been a function of this plugin for a long time, and that I recently made that info public.

--- Merged ---

Just found while testing Linux amd64 client that this plugin is crashing my client if it is in the plugins folder. Error is a "Segmentation fault".

Code:
    PLUGIN: offersConfigure
    PLUGIN: init
    PLUGIN: Client API Version: 15, Plugin API Version: 15
    PLUGIN: App path: /home/screech/downloads/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/
    Resources path: /home/screech/downloads/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/
    Config path: /home/screech/.ts3client/
    Plugin path: /home/screech/downloads/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/plugins/
    2012-01-26 23:17:54.609563|INFO    |              |   | Registering plugin command id: {a9b37d9b-e393-45e9-af5c-4e77ee4c457e} last_channel_linux-amd64
    PLUGIN: registerPluginID: {a9b37d9b-e393-45e9-af5c-4e77ee4c457e}
    PLUGIN: currentServerConnectionChanged 1 (0)
    ./ts3client_runscript.sh: line 14:  4337 Segmentation fault      ./ts3client_linux_amd64 [email protected]
    If you run Linux amd64 and have seen this problem or if it works, please let me know. Plan to test more tomorrow.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 07:00 AM.

Don't hi-jack my thread. If you bothered to read the recent posts you will see that this has been a function of this plugin for a long time, and that I recently made that info public.
    If you bothered to reply directly to the person asking before I did, someone may have noticed your additions sooner.

At that time it was not for public knowledge. I did have a side chat with him on the public server though and showed him how to use that feature.

But the hi-jacking comment was about you posting here offering to write a plugin for someone in this thread about a my plugin. If you want to offer to write one for someone, you should start your own thread and PM the user you think wants it with a link to the thread, or simply PM the user directly. This thread is for and about my Return to Last Channel plugin.

--- Merged ---

1.18-pre2 for Windows users with 3.0.6 client released for testing.

--- Merged --- 28-03-2012, 19:34 EST
    Update. May need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 C++ runtime if you get “Failed to open” error.
    Can get them here: x86 (32bit); x64 (64bit)

One user reported this problem and installing the VS2010 C++ fixed it for him.

--- Merged --- 23-04-2012, 22:53 EST
    Release 1.18, currently only for Windows. For some reason the Linux compile is working but the client refuses to start with plugin installed.

"./ts3client_runscript.sh: line 17: 4965 Segmentation fault ./ts3client_linux_amd64 [email protected]"
    Last edited by Screech; May 25th, 2012 at 08:29 PM.

im not sure if is the plugin glitch, but when im using it sometimes if i am moved the antispam dont let me come back, it say that i need to wait.

Thread Information