Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

[RELEASE]Return to Last Channel W/ Anti-Move

Download Ver. 1.25
    Last updated Jul 5th, 2019

Currently supports:
    • Windows 32 and 64 bit
    • API: 23

Install is simple:
    • Extract the required plugin file for you system to TeamSpeak's plugin folder.
    • Best if used with a Hot key that is set to run the plugin command "/lastchannel lastchannel"

May need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 C++ runtime if you get “Failed to open” error.
    Can get them here: x86 (32bit); x64 (64bit)

This thread will be used for support and to announce any updated releases. Pre-releases are here.

Pre-release available: n/a
    Last edited by Screech; August 1st, 2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: released 1.25 and now available from myTeamSpeak

What's the Reason of this Plugin?

It's faster to swich with Doubleclick.. .

• Hard to use double click when you are in a full screen game.
    • Useful for admins just checking in on channels.

I've been in full screen games before and had other admin decide they need to talk to me and just drag me from where I was, then when they are done just leave me there. So hot-key press and I move my self back. .

For Admins on a large server like public that sometimes just need to "check in" on a channel at the bottom of the list can use it to return to their last channel without having to scroll back through the channel tree to find it.

I'll let you and Rebz (Playmates toy) race between two channels on the public server 30-40 times that are separated by at least 8 channels and you tell me who is faster. You using double click and Rebz using my plugin. I'd bet on Rebz even with his higher ping.

--- Merged ---

Updated to 1.7

Change allows for admins and such that may have b_channel_join_ignore_password permission to use the plugin with passworded channels. To activate this mode just enter the following command.

Code:
    /lastchannel force_passworded_channel_support
    You can make a shortcut for this just like you make to call the return to last channel process, this is useful if you restart alot and don't want to type that command to reenable it every time.

If you set this mode and attempt to enter a channel you don't have the permission to ignore password you will likely get invalid password error if you attempt to return.

Next thing to learn.... remembering the state of settings like that.

--- Merged ---

Just to let some of you know that have been running client beta37 or even beta38. I have updated builds of my plugin to support API 9 and 109 builds for some OS's. Maybe a little while on the Mac one though, family emergency stuff so I can't access StoneFace's Mac right now.

Only bothered with windows builds for beta38 version (1.9) due to only windows having NOFMOD version.

Anyway, use this link to access my prereleases. Once a client beta of TS3 is moved to "public" I'll uploaded the required version to the addons pages here.

Part of changelog:
    Code:
    === Plugin Release 1.9 24 DEC 2010
    + Updated to support NOFMOD

=== Plugin Release 1.8 21 DEC 2010
    * Plugin API updated to 9
    For those that get updates from the beta channel and recently got RC1-pre I've added 1.10 to my pre-releases page that supports this release.

Code:
    === Plugin Release 1.10 12 JAN 2011
    + Updated to support RC1 (While still API 9 there were several changes)
    + Once you have a last channel set for a server when you select yourself in the channel tree there is info data that names your last channel now.
    NOTE: The API number was not changed from beta37-38 pre-releases but there are several changes. While my plugin shows to be API 9 from 1.8-1.9 it will not work with rc1-pre do to these changes.

--- Merged ---

Also, Mac build maybe a day or two behind, but should be up before Monday.

Mac build for RC1-pre is now availible.

--- Merged ---

Just put together another pre-release to support rc1-pre12 with plugin API 10. Mac library not done at this time but others are and can be found here.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 29th, 2012 at 08:01 AM.

Do you have a Plugin too that swich me back when i get kicked from a Channel?

So that this works automatically and not with a Hotkey? ^^

Maybe you ask Thomas, when he is back. I know, That he had such an plugin running, when users where able to kick Meta Admin's.

off-topic
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

SmokinShark, catch me on the public server and I'll help you with that.. dante, I know what plugin Thomas was running :x

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    dante, I know what plugin Thomas was running :x
    I'll try, but you are'nt online.
    We will see when i find you.

dante, I know what plugin Thomas was running :x
    I know it too.
    Have it for API 109.

SmokinShark, my plugin works on all APIs from beta36 and up for windows and Linux, with Mac having several, but not all of them..

Yes, but yours is a "Hotkey-Swich-Back".

And i need a "Kick-Swich-Back".

You know what i mean?

I finally got the gcc on my old Mac iBook G4 updated to 4.2 so I can compile OS X builds from home and no longer need to bother StoneFace, my dad, to start his Intel based Mac up so I can use teamviewer to compile for OS X. So the 1.11 pre-release version that support rc1-pre12 is uploaded now.

Now my plugin supports for rc1-pre12 :
    • Win32
    • Win64
    • Linux x86
    • Linux amd64
    • Linux ppc (though the devs have not made this client... yet. Please show some love to YellowDog. Yes I'm hopeful )
    • Mac OS X (i386 and ppc)

Please update to API 11 for RC1-Pre13.

Already done. Look on the pre-release page. Windows and Linux builds were done about 12:30EST and OS X was up about 18:00EST.

Downloaded, thx.

Ver. 1.12 uploaded to addons website. This release supports rc1 client that was release today.

--- Merged ---

Ver. 1.13 uploaded to pre-release page. This release supports rc3 client that is currently in pre-release.

--- Merged ---

Ver. 1.14 uploaded to pre-release page. This release supports TS3 3.0.0 client with API 13 that is currently in beta channel.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 29th, 2012 at 08:02 AM.

This thread will be used for support and to announce any updated releases. Pre-releases are here. Latest Pre-release build support TeamSpeak 3.0.0 (API 13)
    There is no Download for API 13.

It's only Ver 1.13 to find.

Thread Information