Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Adante - All Skins

Hello everyone, here are all my current skins for Teamspeak. Seeing people post a review with a question or something like that, and I can't answer there, please post questions here instead. All suggestions are more then welcome.

Steam
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...team-skin.html

Other colors Infoviews will be probably uploaded this week, seeing that should cost hardly any time. Don't forget you can get other backgrounds here. If you want the .PSD file with the mask I'm using, just send me a PM or so. There's probably not going to happen a lot of other stuff though, I'm pretty happy with the overal design so far.

Call of Duty - Black Ops
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...Black-OPS.html

Skin is now 'final'. I'm not going to change a lot about it anymore, I'm really running against the max of the skinning system here, and my knowledge is way to limited, to do anything else with it. In-game UI skin is not planned anymore. No icons planned either.

World of Warcraft - Cataclysm
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...Cataclysm.html

Battlefield - Bad Company 2
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...Company-2.html
    Also released this skin a while ago. I do have a Vietnam skin, but it is basically the same, and I'm not that convinced about the looks. If someone wants, I can upload it... but it's basically the same as the normal BC2 skin. I'm guessing it won't be very popular anyway. No icon pack or anything planned.

Starcraft II
    http://www.adanteh.nl/uploads/starcraftII.ts3_style
    Not fully finished, so don't expect it to be perfect, but it should do the trick just fine.

Battlefield 3
    http://www.adanteh.nl/portfolio/battlefield-3-skin/
    Skin that I made around the beta stage of the game, but seeing I couldn't log in the addon section I never uploaded it. It's been unchanged ever since. I was going to make a in-game version as well, but didn't feel like it.

Diablo III
    http://www.adanteh.nl/uploads/diablo3.ts3_style

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
    FOR THE RECORD! I know all these skins don't really work together well with windows such as the Server Groups one... So far there is nothing I can do about it. I guess I should be able to change some of that stuff If I have further defined components, so I can just change the background of some of those things... If any Teamspeak person reads this: YES! I would love to have a full list of all the Qt components (or whatever you call them)
    Last edited by Adante; June 24th, 2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Added SC2, BF3 and D3

Hello everyone, did a small update of the post. I decided that the Black Ops skin will be my entry for the skinning contest. I don't have a lot of time to work on skins anymore for now... and I'm kinda running out of ideas.... Well, I still could make a lot, but a lot of those games don't use teamspeak anyway. (EVE Online, Shogun: TW 2, etc). If you find anything that you would like changed, just post in this thread... and I will look into it, seeing most small changes don't take a lot of time anyway.

Hey mate, i redownload your black ops skin to see what changing. And i see that there is always the bug on the background of many window like permissions or others.

So I suggest you adding this in your qss :

QWidget#PermissionsWidget
    {
    background-color: #080f15;
    }
    ClientDatabaseListViewer
    {
    }
    TokenView
    {
    }
    InvitationDialog
    {
    }
    WhisperDialog
    {
    }
    WhisperHistoryWidget
    {
    }
    FileTransferView
    {
    }

Oh yeah, thanks a lot for that. I also added in the french translation files in my Black Ops skin, so it should be fine now.
    To a admin or moderator or whatever, could my WoW - Cataclysm skin please be moved to All In One section? I'll reupload it with the Steam icon pack then.

hey Adante, i downloaded the newest version of your black ops skin but it wont show up on the lists on the client to switch to it. your readme file was very vague in where to put the two main folder files, or whether to delete the ones in the teamspeak folder and replace them with the black ops ones. this may sound stupid to people that have done this before but I couldn't figure it out, so i decided to leave it alone before I had to re intall teamspeak. I still have your skin on my pc, i just haven't integrated it yet. could you maybe post the files to replace, or copy to?
    Thanks.

Nevermind

Nevermind i figured it out. Thanks for the epic skin Adante!!!

P.S.- you should add to your readme t only copy the folders inside of Styles and Gfx, not the whole file folder, only the sub-folders they need, like blackops_a and the .qss
    and Steam_UI.

Hey adante,

I love your steam skin. So much so that I use it for my guilds TS. I like how you can edit the pic in the background. Anyway, I made a different Icon pack as we are a Star Wars ToR themed guild, and was wondering if it is ok to post the new icons with your Theme on our guilds website, of course giving you credit for the hard work.

Hey, sure that's fine man. Thanks for asking anyway. Enjoy it.
    (Do you want me to send the PSD file for the backgrounds by the way? Some people lack even basic skill, so you never know what's helpfull)

Sure. I fall in the very low knowledge group. Though I did change the background image. I did notice if I change the folder from steam UI to the guilds name, the background image disappears. I learn by playing with stuff lol. I would love to darken the chat box as well, more of a black or charcoal color. anyway, awesome work. I read the read me file, that is why I contacted you for your permission first.

Well, you could open the file .qss file with a program like notepad++ (or any text writer), if you don't have that just use notepad.
    Then search for /steam - ui/ and replace that by /*folder name*/ , That is by far the easiest way to change the folder name. If you could send me your email address in a PM, I'll send you the photoshop file for the background images (make sure to use some spaces in it, otherwise it will get censored).

To make the chatbox darker, search for the ChatTab component. Then replace the background-color: #383635; by the color you would like to use.

OK yea work like a charm thanks. What is the pane that has the channel text/ user names in it? This is actually a lot of fun. So much trial and error though....

Uhm, well there are several things. In this Skin you should look at the QWidget#MainWindowServerTabsWidget, QWidget:ane, QTreeView and InfoFrame. If you look at the skin file you'll understand what everything is. The QTreeView has al the channels and usernames in it. The InfoFrame basically holds the information in it. This information is skinned using the TPL files.

Anyways, trial and error was the way I kinda thought myself aswell. There's not really any clear documentation about which component is located at what place, I was planning on making a way to display this, but got quite a lock of time to do that now.

Well I know..... The problem is that it's an old version you looking at there. I don't have that version on my PC anymore, and there are quite a lot of changes needed. If you have any idea on how to do the skinning. Basically you want to add borders and backgrounds to both the TreeView and the Infoframe, instead of using a combined component for it (QWidget::Pane). The vertical seperator should also be changed to the good color. Shoudln't be that hard actually.....

Hello there love the skin! Could you please send me the photoshop template for the backgrounds? Would be much appreciated.

Hey man,
    I love this theme, but I would like to try my hand at making my own backgrounds for it. Could you please send me that .PSD file that you were talking about? Thanks so much for making such an awesome skin!

-Jake

Thread Information