Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think Meelkee got lost as I have yet to hear about the beta since he brought it up. Anyone else care to create something for us? Our clan is willing to toss in some $$.

Maybe you wanna have a look at this thread:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...Lua-funscripts

The scripts there may help you - well, it's not exactly what you want but... see yourself.

Problem: I don't have time to update this so it is some work to get it working. And to fit your needs it needs some additional work.

Mine still not working...still searching ^_^

Im still holding my breath on a working plugin

Sorry, I still got a nasty bug that needs to be fixed and I just couldn't find the time, yet.

Glad to at least see hear ya havent forgotten... Im not going anywhere.

I've been waiting for this since ts3 got released
    sent you a pm meelkee
    Last edited by pixartist; March 29th, 2011 at 01:00 PM.

If you want to give my plugin a try, it's called Frigyd. You can read up on the features on the Addons page, but essentially what it does is one person hosts the Frigyd script and is like the bot "host". And anyone who wants to hear the sounds runs the Systym script, and sets you as their bot host. However, you can't just play any mp3, they need to be in wav format and in a "soundpack"; although these are easy to create with only a few steps. There are also soundpacks available on our website.

yeah, no..
    1. I don't want others to agree to hear sounds
    2. I can't get 50+ people to download some annoying script just to hear MY sounds

They don't "agree" they just download the Systym script, and YOUR soundpack, there's also another option if you set it up correctly, it will play the sounds through your Teamspeak without 50+ people having to download the script. Although it requires a dedicated computer and/or Teamspeak and some knowledge on how to set it up correctly.

Also I'd just like to say that the script isn't "annoying" it doesn't do anything but send a chat message notifying the clients what sound to play. Which isn't necessary if you set it up how I described above. I never said you HAD to download my scripts, I just suggested it. Thanks for the feedback though.

so you say, downloading MY soundpack is not "Agreeing" to hear my sounds ?

In a sense yes, but they don't have to do any commands or anything special to "agree", and I already said there was another way to set it up which does broadcast your sounds to the Teamspeak. As far as I know, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, the only way to broadcast sounds to Teamspeak is the way I did through client scripts, or broadcast them through your Teamspeak input.

What's the big deal with people having to agree to hear your sounds? I run a server with more than 10 people in it, and they all want to hear the sounds and download and run them just fine. This plugin was basically designed for groups of friends more than anonymous people in a community server. I agree with you it is inconvenient to get 50+ people to download a script and sounds, but as I've mentioned above (in this post and the previous) there are two modes, or if you want, you don't even need this plugin. Just route your "Stereo Mix" (if you have it) to your Teamspeak input and play them through a mediaplayer, it's fairly simple.

Well, obviously there is a much more clean way to do this, read MeelKees posts.
    Anyway, since his addon STILL is not available, I wrote a Soundboard for VAC + TS3 or any other voice tool...
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...(for-VAC-usage)

Yes that is a clean way to do it, but as I said it's just routing sound to your Teamspeak input, and the only person that can play the sounds are you. With my script, anyone in the channel or through global sounds anyone in the server can play any sound they want, keep in mind this doesn't require the client script for VAC mode, but at the very least the sound routed correctly, but does require "soundpacks", so the script can read the custom sound triggers (ex. "hi" or "hello", instead of "hello.wav").

I would like to say that tool looks pretty good, I wouldn't mind using it myself, the best feature to me is choosing the sound output very nifty.

yeah, you still don't really get what I want...

Thread Information