Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What the hell are you talking about? Your post makes no sense at all. Why is it even in the bug reports section?

It is my position that when TS seems to be the central focus of why the sound controllers quit working, seems to be cross contaminating other VOIP applications by completely different manufacturers, has to be re-installed in order to work every time the computer is turned on, that there just might be a bug.

As to the other, since no one seems to be capable of telling me why TS repeatedly hosed on a weekly basis (why it has screwed up the Server Admin position repeatedly, whether or not the update system will mess with the ranking system I generated and shared, and whether the update can safely be turned off in respect to ranks) I am left with the question of just how well anyone here can actually assist on or answer a TS issue. I am forced to question whether or not TS is in fact a functional enough program, stable enough program, to be useful for a properly organized gaming clan.

And yes, I lost my patience sometime ago. I have yet to lose my temper. I am still attempting to keep that in a cage.

Further, with many programs you have a repair option, but not with TS which either you uninstall and lose all your keys and settings or you re-install and lose all your keys and settings.

• It is not reproducable.
    • Noone else has this.
    • It is basically impossible to crash a computer or screw it up that much on application-level. Only driver- and OS-level can do this.

Your computer, OS and/or drivers are most likely completely broken. Get a new computer or run "format c:". And stop accusing TeamSpeak.

The CPU and Motherboard are new and the install of Windows 7 is fresh. Only TS is having these issues.

TeamSpeak has nothing to do with Skype, and most definitely won't be messing with your windows settings or other application settings (e.g. Skype settings) and if it does, it's most likely some weird hacked version you acquired somewhere else.
    Check all your drives for crap (malware, badware, virus, rootkit etc.) preferably from a Linux Live System that you preferably download and burn on some other PC.
    Then if that finds anything, trash your windows install and reinstall it. Otherwise download a clean TeamSpeak Installer from www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and install that.

PS: While there may not be a "repair" option, re-installing TeamSpeak does not void your settings or identities (and thus permissions) unless you choose to during uninstall or chose to store user data in the application directory (which imho is a valid choice only for portable installations) back when you installed TeamSpeak.
    PPS: In order to not lose your permissions on servers, you can always export your identity (settings -> Identities).

As for the 7b error, according to Google / Microsoft this can happen when either your MSVCR DLLs have been replaced by versions of a different architecture, or when the hard-disk is corrupt. If you're running a 64bit OS then make sure to install the 64bit version of TeamSpeak.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Error 0xc000007b when trying to start teamspeak

Hey i've been trying to solve this a while now and nothing works so how do I fix this error:
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
    Thanks in advance.

Solution 1
    In most cases it's .NET framework causing issues. This can easily fixed by re-installing latest .NET framework from Here

Solution 2
    Re-install the application that you are trying to run. It sounds simple but the application data files could be corrupt or missing. This could be caused by a installation that did not complete successfully.

Solution 3
    Re-install Microsoft Visual C++ from [x32 link] or x64

Solution 4
    Run Windows Update as it can provide application fixes and updates. Furthermore, it installs missing drivers and updates.
    Last edited by Rikku; October 14th, 2016 at 12:12 AM.

ts3client_win64.exe Aplication error

Hi all. Sorry my english...

I have instaled TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.1.1 on mi WIN7 Professional SP1 (64bits):

First it don´t run because MSVCP140.dll was missing, so i copy this file in the TS·instalation folder. It was in SysWOW64.

But now, when i try to run (as admin.), returns "ts3client_win64.exe-Aplication error" "cannot run properly (0xc000007b)".

Can you help me?. Thanks

Error 0xc000007b means that you have messed up the 32 bit dll with the 64 bit dll or vice versa.

How to solve it:
    1. Delete MSVCP140.dll from both your system32 folder and your syswow64 folder.
    2. Now go download msvcp140.dll from the site.
    3. Follow the instructions to put the files in the appropriate locations.
    4. The program should then work.

If you are more a visually based person, you can also use this youtube video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytk1I6w5X2E

Instead of download single dll files from dubious sites, you would be better off by removing it from the TS3 Folder and install the MSVC Runtime from Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=53840
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Ts error help

Name:  ts.png
Views: 776
Size:  10.4 KB

I have this problem, can anyone help me?

The application can not be initialized correctly (0xc000007b) click ok to close the application
    Can someone help?
    Last edited by Thorke; March 18th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.

Error 0xc000007b

Every time I open the TS it appears: The application could not be initialized correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application

0xc00007b error when i start teamspeak3

"The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application"
    That's what is writen when i try to start TS3. Since like 1 week ago i was able to use ts correctly without any problems. I surfed on the the web, I tried many and many things and nothings works. Hoping to get help as soon as possible. If u need some precisions ask me and i'll try to give u the info!

Ty,Thomas.

I'm not sure what this error from Microsoft means, but something on your system (you gave 0 details about it) is broken.
    Have you tried to reinstall the client and latest Windows updates and drivers?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dcxninja View Post
    Every time I open the TS it appears: The application could not be initialized correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application
    Have you Net Framework installed?

Thread Information