Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    When I use ServerQuery, I identify with LogindCommand.
    After I close the client, and reopen it and return to ServerQuery, my password is still visible in the command window.

Server: 14262
    Client: 14310

Quote Originally Posted by T.S. Excreta View Post
    Now one thing I would appreciate if it is possible... the RC release notes always seem to say the same thing over and over. Is there any way you can simply list what was changed for THAT particular release? For instance, today's release has much the same notes as the last 4 releases. You really have to read over it well in order to see exactly what was changed.
    Agreed, we got started doing it this way for the rc1-pre releases but it looks pretty ugly now that the list is so huge. Luckily rc1 is expected shortly and that will allow us to "fix" this problem without being inconsistent

Solved

Please post the ts3client logfile.
    I uploaded all of them here.
    Last edited by dante696; May 9th, 2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Resolved

Exclamation

Hey !

Can you fix the problem with plugin massmover for client RC beta 13 ?
    doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterpl View Post
    Can you fix the problem with plugin massmover for client RC beta 13 ?
    doesnt work.
    This is due to the plugin api being incremented to 11. The author of the plugin needs release a new version that is compatible, there is nothing we can do except wait

New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    Hi, I was looking at the Overlay and when I was searching for documentation I saw this in the plugin info box:
    Teamspeak 3 Overlay plugin for D3D8, D3D9, D3D10, D3D11 or OpenGL applications.

Copyright (c) 2011 Rohrbacher Development
    http://www.r-dev.de

For the latest updates, please check
    http://ts3verlay.r-dev.de.
    I copy/pasted the part in bold but it wouldn't take me to the correct site because it is missing the "o" ;-)

Lol, stupid me.
    I made a 301 redirection to the correct site, so ts3verlay will do, too (for now) ;-)

With pre12 everything was ok for me .
    Now i got these problems :

-TS won't maximize from tray and i have to close process to to be able to do anything again coz right click menu won't open also .
    -Sometimes ppl are not able to hear me (push to talk won't react either) and i have to restart TS .
    -New updated overlay makes my Guild Wars crash on start due to dxhook.dll error .For some reason everyting is ok if i change original gw.exe file to something else like gw2.exe
    -Overlay makes Guild Wars crash if i open any program as administrator .

Thats all for now

And my question after so much hassle with pre 13 is where can get pre 12 again coz update won't let me install anything but new version .

Quote Originally Posted by Kacsa1 View Post
    I uploaded all of them here.
    The problem was, that the default soundcard under windows wasn't the selected one under windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Qholicious View Post
    With pre12 everything was ok for me .
    Now i got these problems :

-TS won't maximize from tray and i have to close process to to be able to do anything again coz right click menu won't open also .
    -Sometimes ppl are not able to hear me (push to talk won't react either) and i have to restart TS .
    -New updated overlay makes my Guild Wars crash on start due to dxhook.dll error .For some reason everyting is ok if i change original gw.exe file to something else like gw2.exe
    -Overlay makes Guild Wars crash if i open any program as administrator .

Thats all for now

And my question after so much hassle with pre 13 is where can get pre 12 again coz update won't let me install anything but new version .
    I can't reproduce any of your client related (bugs) here. But i can tell you that the overlay was fixed. (Available with pre14)
    You can't downgrade to pre12, the only option is to install the beta36 again, but you will loose all settings and contacts!
    Last edited by dante696; May 9th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Even if its an OffTopic comment but I didn't want to start a new thread about that.

Just a question, when is this Pre-phase leading to some new stable Version ? The whole Pre-thing is going on for months now.
    Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ?

Btw, I would appreciate if a straight & simple question wouldn't be replied by simply giving crap to my reputation because I dared to ask something you don't like. Its an objective question. One, I am sure, you heard too often by now, but well, thats what you have to live with.

Anyways, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfseye View Post
    Just a question, when is this Pre-phase leading to some new stable Version ? The whole Pre-thing is going on for months now.
    Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ?
    Please read the opening post more carefully

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Please read the opening post more carefully
    Thank you! This reply was at least informative compared to the previous reply.

Addys Guest
    Thanks for the update
    On linux x64 / KDE 4.6 / Qt 4.7 with Oxygen theme, both teamspeak and the updater look unthemed (basic hicolor fallback theme) when started with ts3client_runscript.sh. At a guess this is a version mismatch or something... Starting with ./ts3client_linux_amd64 works fine.

Also, any chance on an answer on http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-testing/page5 ?

It seems that 3D Sound does not work with 3.0.0-rc1-pre13 [Build: 14310] If I activate 3d positioning and change the positions of the channel members behind me I only hear them in front left and right speakers.
    The 5.1 Boxes are correctly configured in Windows and it still works when I start 3.0.0-beta36 [Build: 12815].

I use Win7 64Bit with 64Bit TS3 Client, 5.1 Sound.
    I had the same problem with 3.0.0-rc1-pre12 [Build: 14208]

I'm running on Windows7 X64bit I haven't come across any errors yet,and was trying to debunk other user errors but could not on the beta 13 realest and as of over lay haven't tested it yet but I do have packets lost on the test Rc1 server witch I will post in the the RC1 server thread soon as I collect the proper info on that, I can't wait till RC1 client is finally realest to use in public on my server.

Thread Information