Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    It is wanted that I can't remove users (even not myself) from the "Admin Server Query" group with the TS3 client rc1 pre 3 (Windows 7 - 64 Bit)? Buttons are disabled and server group is not displayed at the context menu. Tried with the easy permission mode and with advanced permission mode.
    That's correct, this was an intentional change. Not for pre-1 actually, this has been changed somewhen last December, if I remember right.
    We don't want users to mess with query groups in the clients interface like accidently adding users to the serverquery admin group and then reporting the server got "hacked", the permission system or database is broken etc.
    So you have to use the serverquery for this. As we assume that people being able to use the serverquery tool know what they are doing, this might protect other users from doing strange things.

TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.0-rc1-pre5 available for testing

Hello,

today we release yet another client in the rc1-pre series. Please provide feedback on any issues or bugs you might find with it.

Fixes:
    ! skipped -pre4
    - Adaptive handling of buffer sizes for DirectSound Mode. This should further reduce audio glitches on busy machines while keeping latency as good as possible.
    - Fixed bad apply/discard check on Options Download page, which always reported to have changed with an empty configuration file
    - multiple "easy permissions" dialogue improvements

Known Issues:
    - Some wave files of alternative sound packs do not play correctly
    - Applying easy permissions can cause the server to lag shortly on huge servers. Will be fixed by the next server release.

How to get it
    - Go to where you installed teamspeak. There should be (among other things) a executable called "update"
    - In this folder create or edit the file called "update.ini", after you are done with it the contents should be:
    Code:
    [Channel]
    beta=true
    - Save the file, start TeamSpeak and go to Help->Check for Update, it should report a new version available.
    Last edited by Peter; January 20th, 2011 at 07:34 AM.

works fine for me

Same for me now...

works great.
    Nice sounds BTW.

Hi,

i have a updated from rc1-pre3 to pre5.When I try to connect to a server than I become a message

Error opening capture device: 2311

and TS3 closed

Data:
    Win7 64Bit
    Last edited by Mappy; January 19th, 2011 at 08:05 PM.

Wow Peter, you guys are going crazy with the RC releases Seems to be working fine for me so far. Keep up the good work!

The following Error has occurred

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    The following Error has occurred
    Thank you for the report. This should be fix in the next release

I have updated from version 3.0.0 beta36 and I still have the same problem: the process ts3client_win32.exe does not shut down when I stop TS3, it still shows an icon on the Windows tray and I have to kill it manually opening Windows Task Manager.

See my problem (and another user's) in http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...291#post271291

I use Windows XP Pro 32 bit SP3 fully updated.

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by po4h3nh4; January 19th, 2011 at 10:50 PM.

Is this still a leak? or normal.
    Last edited by .:Paul:.; January 20th, 2011 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Updated image

rc1-pre5 constantly crashing

Rc1-pre5 is constantly crashing in 2 ways.

The first isn't really a crash, more of a... thing. It uses up ALL of my CPU, literally all of it - even if I set the priority lower than everything else. My mouse freezes and barely moves so it's hard to kill the TS process. My internet even disconnects when it happens. Eventually after killing TS, everything is back to normal.

Number 2 is the error message that is shown in the image below.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6490/errorba.jpg

A good client, everything works. But I have a question, as it rolled to the beta 37? In the existing very limited administrative functions: you can not assign the authority group on the channel and the individual user.

Quote Originally Posted by qazan View Post
    A good client, everything works. But I have a question, as it rolled to the beta 37? In the existing very limited administrative functions: you can not assign the authority group on the channel and the individual user.
    ??? What do you mean? I still could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by qazan View Post
    Settings > Options > Aplication > Misc > ... check [Advanced permissions system]

Thread Information