Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Thread: Ban Attention

Exclamation Ban Attention

You have a racist admin,what? other people can't go to English talk,i speak English that's not a problem,but your admin [Sgt.Rwe] banned me once again and always when i go to English talk he will ban me,now i have advertised first okay and he banned me for 5 days,okay fer enough,but banning me every time for 1-5 hours when i join English talk,and calling me stupid,and making up other reasons to ban me that's just not okay,here is the log ((Reason: "have a nice evening" Try again in 00:58:23 )),Please i would really like something to be done about this...

First, this forum is not associated with the public TS3 server, so crying here about punishments there is a waste of time. Second, just because you don't understand how he knows it was you saying "I'M GONNA <censored> KILL YOU!!! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND ON YOUR B-DAY YOUR DEAD!!!!" doesn't mean there was no reason to ban you. Second He's not the one that banned you.

I don't know how you confuse getting banned for threats with racism, maybe he got it right when he called you stupid.

What kind of a birthday!??! i don't know dude,even i was in the channel for 5min after 5-7min he realized i was here,and even if did written that and seen him i would disconnect,why would i stay and wait for him to ban me? , Even you are starting it now . [maybe he got it right when he called you stupid. ]

Thread Information