Forum

Team speak 3 Hot key?

Hello I just downloaded teamspeak 3 and i can`t assign a Hotkey for the microphone
    I have micro soft Headphones I am running vista home premium I dont know what else you need to know could someone help me with this I was running ts 1 then 2 removed everything just trying to run ts3

Thankyou in advance

SS Raptor

Please make sure, that Saitek device is plugged in.

What Saitek device are you talkin about? I am using Micro soft Headset Live chat ? I would appreciate any Help

SS Raptor

Just installed TeamSpeak3 and had same problem as Raptor with trying to assign ANY hotkeys, either in the setup wizard or from the dropdown menu in the program window. Won't set key for Push-to-talk nor to mute with Voice Activation setting.

Dante mentioned the Saitek device because many users have had this exact problem. I think what he meant to say was make sure it is UNPLUGGED. If you have any USB devices plugged in try unplugging them and then open your client and try to assign a hotkey.

My intention is not to sound standoffish but this is an absurd solution. Unplug my USB devices? Which one? Keyboard? Mouse? Hard disk? Shall I continue?

What USB device type interferes with this operation? My keyboard works perfectly fine for all other aspects of navigation and typing within TS3 but I can't assign a hotkey? What gives???

Did another search and someone from germany said what you guys are saying, I unplugged everything except my keyboard an mouse from the USB ports then I was able to assign the Hotkeys no problem plugged things back in an it works,Thanks for the replies

SS Raptor

Thread Information