Forum

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Plugin issue

I wanted to use the irc plugin found at "http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/plugins/text-messaging/Internet-Relay-Chat.html" and found out its API version is too outdated to work with the latest teamspeak. So then I decided to uninstall my current version and go with the version that it says works with api v 11 "TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.0.0-rc1.exe"

But when I try to load the plugin on that it says "Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible" As I recall the API version for the 3.0.0-rc1 is api 11. Does the API update itself in a different place that I need to wipe out also?

Thread was merged
    Last edited by dante696; August 14th, 2012 at 10:25 AM.

No it doesn't.
    You can check the API in the Plugins Window (Settings -> Plugins). The current API of the Client is displayed in the Required Field at the bottom right. It needs to match the one displayed to the left of it.

Let me mention that using such an old Client will limit your Abilities to connect to servers, cause any number of problems or not working features. It is highly recommended to not use such old Clients.

Irc

is it possible to echo the teamspeak chat to irc and the opposit? way?

please, i need the plugin for version 19

Internet Relay Chat interface for client

I am new to teamspeak and really like the product, but I noticed in the plugin section for download there was an addition for Internet Relay Chat that is not compatible with the current version of Teamspeak. Is the source available, or does anyone intend to create a new version? I am one of those rare folks who still spends a lot of time on IRC and one would help (or any other way to connect to an IRC chat channel with this (Teamspeak) product.

Thanks!

Hi, I am gathering a development team to make a new IRC plugin from scratch. We consider this plugin to be of very high interest so we will be giving our efforts to release a new one as soon as possible. Probably, it will have less functions than this one in the beginning, but at least it will wo

Thanks.

hello, this plugin are very interesting !
    Anyone have continue this project ? Or andyftw, can you give you're last source code ?

I hope to have the opportunity to obtain such a plugin days. Because it can be very usefull !
    Last edited by Purexo; June 21st, 2013 at 08:04 PM.

Maybe have a look at this: https://github.com/ericbarch/teamspeak-irc
    Dunno how far it is, however it somewhat seems attractive to implement such as serverquery instead of adding an irc client via plugin.

Thread Information