Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Couple Skin Issues...

1. These are basically all problems with buttons within a couple menues that the text isnt visable due to it being black and the background being a dark grey. I was told I could just change the background but would prefer to just know where or how to edit the text color in these items...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	issue1.png 
Views:	388 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	4597 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	issue2.png 
Views:	318 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	4598 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	issue3.png 
Views:	269 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	4599

2. When I right click a users name to give them permissions, I cannot see the check marks next to what permission they currently have... Server Groups and Channel Groups.

3. I want to make usernames different colors then they currently are... Default I want red... friend I want green (which is how it is now)... and then highlight and hover white.

Also in regards to #3... will this effect channel name colors? Cause it would be a bonus if they arent effected as I do like them as they are.

Told you the skin forums aren't very active.

Anyways, using "color: #nanana;" is usually the way to go... but that didn't work for the FriendFoeManager... I need a further definition then and I can't figure that out. The other reason is as I said, changing the background color to something a bit lighter.

Not sure what you mean with the second thing?

Usernames in the normal teamspeak window? You basically need to search for QTreeView::item and change the "color" to something red there. The QTreeView::item:hover is the thing you could make the text white with when hovering over it. There is however no way to change the color of a friends name...

Maybe its not an option you get since your not an admin... but for me to give someone permissions I always right click there name and go down to Set Server Group or Server Channel Group and you see a check mark next to users names and check marks next to what permissions group/s they are in. All I see is a black column where the check marks are... assuming the check marks are probably black lol.

As for the username color... I cant find anything. There is no QTreeView::item with a color option... its either Hover or selected and Im looking for the default username color when its not selected or being hovered over.
    Last edited by Mortician; February 22nd, 2011 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortician View Post
    As for the username color... I cant find anything. There is no QTreeView::item with a color option... its either Hover or selected and Im looking for the default username color when its not selected or being hovered over.
    Oh sorry, it's just (Q)TreeView (whichever one has the color thing with it). That's the normal username color, but it also changes channel color. I think I know how to fix the checkmark, I saw something about it... I can't remember what it was though, I'll figure that out another time.

Real shame that they don't allow more editing options. Would have been nice to see the channel colors able to be different then the usernames. Oh well... had high hopes for our skin but so disappointed in how I still can't see some things and the limited editing capable, I dont even promote or tell anyone about having a skin lol.

Thread Information