Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Khaki: I have attached a small test program. Please unzip it on your pc and run it. It should display the results on screen and in a file called "DirectCaptureInfo.txt". Please post that file (or send it to me). If you have more than 1 capture device, please tell me the name of the one you are having problems with.

This will help me identify what formats you USB mic can support.

p.s. if the test program won't run, please unzip it in the teamspeak 3 program directory and start it there.

capdevice: SoundMAX HD Audio
    channels: 2
    flags: 65
    formats: 3276
    capdevice: Pro 9000
    channels: 1
    formats: 0

The device in question is a named Pro 9000

The driver seems to report it does not support any capture formats. This might be a driver error or the truth. In any case, the next pre release will try all viable formats if the device reports 0. I hope this will fix your problem. Please let me know here, when you get a chance to test that.

Okay will do!
    Once again, thanks for all the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennnn View Post
    Hey all, Ts3 used to to work on my old system and when I installed it on my new computer it says "failed to open capture device settings. Please check capture device settings". When I look at the capture window under options it says that the capture device is an "invalid device". I have looked around and spoken to others but cannot seem to find an answer.

I also tried to uninstall the program but when I reinstalled it there must be a file somewhere as all of my details were automaticly installed as well and the problem continued.

Thanks for any help.
    I am also having this same problem but I do not have a capture device that I am aware of. I was told I didn't need one but it won't let me connect to anything with and "Invalid Device".
    Excuse my ignorance if I am being stupid xD

Well, you need a capture device to talk to people. That being said, you should be able to connect to a server and listen to people without a capture device. If you cant, please open a new topic with this description and what exactly happens when you try to connect (how does it fail?)

Kind of late by a week or two but, MY ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED! Thanks alot nwerensteijn, cheers!

hy guys.. i have problems same as khaki, and i download File Type: zip directcapturetest.zip (6.5 KB, 23 views)
    and it says:

capdevice: Realtek AC97 audio
    formats: 4095

Hi. I have the same problems as khaki, and here is my directcapturetest thing:
    Attached Files Attached Files

What client verison do you use?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I have the same problem:

capdevice: Microphone Array (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
    flags: 1
    formats: 1048575
    capdevice: Rec. Playback (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
    flags: 1
    formats: 1048575

new installed client and now error 2304

Appears after you reinstall the client with the launch of an error message to clients and in the TS can understand me any more. The error messages is:
    Code:
    18.01.2012 14:36:30		Error	VADDisplay timer: Error reading voice power: 2304	
    18.01.2012 14:36:30		Error	Error setting PreProcessorConfigValues when vad slider changed: 2304
    Can anyone tell me how can I fix this error occurs and why, despite the standart settings?

Thank you in advance for any tips

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 18th, 2012 at 04:32 PM.

Hi im having a small error happen when i get on a server hosting off linux and im running linux also but my mic and speakers or disabled i have done everything i can think of but when i got to some other servers everything works just fine i get these errors

Error VADDisplay timer: Error reading voice power: 2304

Headset isn't working

I'm having issues with my laptop so I switched to my desktop for TeamSpeak and when I tried to set up my microphone it gives me this message: Error, could not open capture device. My headset is the Turtle Beach X12

merged

I forgot to mention the issues on my laptop were not with TS and it worked perfect on it.

We have several reports with conflict like this. Please paste some client log and make sure that your driver and client is updated.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information