Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

super server & channel admin

ok i created 1 server group super server admin and 1 channel group super channel admin, just want somoen to give me some hints if im doing everything good, on the super server admin i just altered all from 75 to 85 so he can add more server admins and stuff, on channel admin i did the same but values of 50 to 60 so he can add more channel admins, also i added to the super channel admin permission to create sub channel/permanent channels, does that means he can only create on the the sub and permanent channels on the channel tree i gave him teh channel group status?

ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by nukam0s View Post
    does that means he can only create on the the sub and permanent channels on the channel tree i gave him teh channel group status?
    Yes, a channel admin can only create and modify subchannels of channels in which he is channel admin.

another question sry, i create those groups and then i sorted them out the way i wanted with the group id, but even "super server admin(server group)" being 3 and "channel admin"(channel group) being 6 it still put the channel admin in top of the super server admin

nvm found why, he had both super server admin and channel admin, is there anyway if even having both it sort first by the server groups and then for the channel groups?

super server admin(server group)" being 3
    Groups 3-4-5 are templates. You must not change the permissions of those groups.

To order the server or channel groups, you can use the following permission:
    i_group_sort_id

any way i can change the order it appears and the order that it sorts people on the channels, cause if a (S) has (C) on it it appears like this (C)(S) even tho the (S) has lower sort id, any way of making it (S)(C)

(S) Super Server Admin
    (C) Channel Admin

Within the channels the sort is by talk power, and with equal power, is alphabetical.

For set the talk power use: i_client_talk_power
    Last edited by Jordi; March 29th, 2011 at 11:30 PM.

Thread Information