Forum

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I know this is marked resolved, but is it possible to explain that flag a little more? What does it skip, and will it effect other permissions for admin stuff? Just curious as I don't fully understand this one.

The way I understand it is that no other channel group can overwrite this group....so does that mean a person with channel admin won't have channel admin?

Wouldn't it be easier to have a permission associated with each server group that dictates the way they show up, rather than associated to talk power with enabling this permission? I have no idea though, and I am very appreciative of the program as is.

ok, so....still can't get channel admin to show up above just registered people. If I check the skip flag, then everything is correct except channel admin is not above registered. If I uncheck it, channel admin is above registered, but guests and registered are mixed together....arg

@Drayu
    You can get several information about the permission using the search function on this forum.
    You also have the documentation to understand how the permission system works : TeamSpeak 3 Permissions Guide.txt

Once again, thank you for the reply. I will search out that permission as suggested. I did find the problem in the end. The talk power was set in the channel group voice to 25, so that was the reason I had to use that above permission. After removing the talk power for the voice group and assigning talk power to each server group, my issue was resolved. Thank you.

Question How can i change the order of my users?

how can you make the person's name on top while there are 20 people in a channel without the use of alphabetical order,using signs to make you on top and without putting admins or channel admin?

Please use an usefull Topic! I changed it for you.

You don't want to use anything? It is not possible.

You have to use an order setting to change the order of your users.
    Talk Power and then alphabetical order are important and will be used.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Help needed with Rank ID Numbers

Ok Below is a picture with ranks and letters ect.

http://i54.tinypic.com/24lrmtu.jpg

How do i edit the number it gives it as i create a new rank it gives it a higher number and i want to edit this so i can set up letters and stuff correct order as if i spell a clan name out it jumbles the letters in the wrong order due to the order number of it, Each time i make a new rank it gives it say 52 then i make anew one it makes it 53 and so on.

Is there a way to edit the number for it or make it so that its not relevant and when you place the rank it goes in that order like a =1 b=2 c=3 and so on or if i was spelling something it would do it in the order of me putting letters in like

h=1 a=2 p=3 p=4 y=5

Hello

I guess the letters are a server group.
    So, you can use the i_group_sort_id permission to sort your group.

Quote Originally Posted by florian_fr40 View Post
    Hello

I guess the letters are a server group.
    So, you can use the i_group_sort_id permission to sort your group.

How or where do i put that comand you are saying

If you are saying to show description there is no description or options to see them things in new version 3 i tried re installing server but theres no options for it
    Last edited by xtr3m3; August 23rd, 2011 at 02:31 PM.

Help needed with Rank Still broke

Hello in regards to my previous question you marked as solved this is not solved because i don't see any options to use the required info you said

This is my problem listed below but also with new info on it to show and illustrate the options are not there that are needed

Help needed with Rank ID Numbers

Ok Below is a picture with ranks and letters ect.

http://i54.tinypic.com/24lrmtu.jpg

How do i edit the number it gives it as i create a new rank it gives it a higher number and i want to edit this so i can set up letters and stuff correct order as if i spell a clan name out it jumbles the letters in the wrong order due to the order number of it, Each time i make a new rank it gives it say 52 then i make anew one it makes it 53 and so on.

Is there a way to edit the number for it or make it so that its not relevant and when you place the rank it goes in that order like a =1 b=2 c=3 and so on or if i was spelling something it would do it in the order of me putting letters in like

h=1 a=2 p=3 p=4 y=5

Now This below is the layout i have and see.
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2lkbgnn.jpg

Now this is the one i want it like or to see and show the options correctly
    http://i55.tinypic.com/xprbq8.jpg

As you can see can view everything on it but some reason on my layout its totaly different and nothing like this.

I have tried to reinstall server and start fresh but the option is not there still

Because the Advanced permissions system is deactivated.

Click on me to get an answer for this permission system
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Because the Advanced permissions system is deactivated.

Click on me to get an answer for this permission system

ah thank you for fast response will try as advised befor

Ok seems am stuck still i found what it says you posted but idont understand how i change the order there in like group 1 is 1 group 2 is number 15 and needs to be set at 2

You can't change the group id (the number behind taht group).
    This permission allows to change the order in your permission dialog and the normal group id will be used for sorting, as long no custom i_group_sort_id is set in that group.

Set i_group_sort_id of 2 to your Server admin and i_group_sort_id of 1 to your Normal group and you will see , the effect of this permission.
    Last edited by dante696; August 24th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You can't change the group id (the number behind taht group).
    This permission allows to change the order in your permission dialog and the normal group id will be used for sorting, as long no custom i_group_sort_id is set in that group.

Set i_group_sort_id of 2 to your Server admin and i_group_sort_id of 1 to your Normal group and you will see , the effect of this permission.
    Sorry to ask but what one am i putting the numbers in value, Skip negative ????

Thread Information