Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

NPL server not running after key license added

Hi guys

I recently applied for a NPL server and got the email confirming my acceptance, i recieved the email with the key in it and downloaded the server version of TS3 32-bit 4netplayers... however when i save the key file into the root folder and double click on the ts3server_win32 file it simply sends an icon to the time bar at the bottom right hand side of my screen.

I do not know how to get the server up and running and have checked the forums and come up with nothing. Please Help.

Thanks

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by YIAMegadeath
    it simply sends an icon to the time bar at the bottom right hand side of my screen.
    In this case, your server is running. You can connect.

First info with tuto video : http://forum.teamspeak.com/forumdisp...ideo-Tutorials

Server

In this Instance then how would I open it or access it?
    Is it accessible like a TS3 client where the screen pops up and your able to use it like that?
    Sorry I cannot watch the video at this point I am logging in through a smart phone at the moment as I am away from a computer and internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by YIAMegadeath View Post
    How do you open, say, a web SERVER? You don't. You connect to it using various clients.

Quote Originally Posted by YIAMegadeath
    I assume you mean "how to manage".

All information in the video and documentation.

Ok i fully understand what you guys are saying... lol and im not being difficult but i realise my previous question was a lil off track, what im meaning to say is does the NPL server run similarly to a client Team Speak 3? I cannot get that window that shows up where i can see the virtual servers and channels, i also do not possess an IP nor PORT for the NPL that i recieved.

I am sorry if I seem to be being difficult here.

The Port and IP have nothign to do with the NPL license. There is no NPL server running on your machine, but the TeamSpeak server has to commounicate with our Accounting server trough port 2008 TCP.

And please read the documantation or install an webadmin, to get acces to the whole instance.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information