Forum

Kicking user to AFK channel

I am looking for the setting to kick a user on timeout to a channel and not out of the server. I have the i_client_max_idletime set to 900 (15 min). However I cant seem to find were to change the idle time kick.

I would be greatfull for any help.

You can use: i_client_kick_from_channel_power

He wants clients to get kicked to default on idle time instead of kick from server.

@TS: You have to look for a bot or something which does this.
    Look into the Addon/Plugins Forum, florian_fr40 will give you the url

Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar View Post
    He wants clients to get kicked to default on idle time instead of kick from server.
    Alcazar is correct, I am looking for a setting that wont kick the user out of the server. When the "i_client_kick_from_channel_power" times out they will just be moved to the default channel or channel of my choice. Is there a way to set the permissions for the kick function to use Kick from channel NOT server?

I am limited in options, I am renting hosting and from what I know do allow bots.

Quote Originally Posted by doublea View Post
    I am limited in options, I am renting hosting and from what I know do allow bots.
    That's right, you can't use bots, if your server is rented.
    You only have the option: i_client_kick_from_channel_power, for move it, to the default channel.

If you want to deny access to a channel permanently, you can use i_channel_join_power

I don't have any channels I want to keep anyone out of. I just wanted the AFK people moved into a specific channel that is muted so we can tell they are away.

Thank you all for your responses.

If you have a system where a TS3 bot can run, you can use my bot on rented servers, if the server hoster allows server query connections (like own TS3 viewers). You have just to activate the slow mode in the bot configuration.

http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...erver-Bot.html

I do have Query access. I looked at the read me doc and I don't see a write up for rented servers? Do you have one? Your bot is 100% what I am looking for.

I have found what you were talking about http://www.webshell.de/ for hosted servers. Thank you very much, I don't speak German but Google translator is getting a good workout and I think I am getting what I needed.

I would like to see an English version of this.

Yeah, the webshell thing is working too without having an own computer to run the bot. But also if you run the bot on your own computer (which of course has to be running all the time), the bot is also able to connect to rented servers with this slow mode option.

Thread Information