Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I would like to know if there is a add on for the G 19 keyboard, because now my TS 3 doesnt show up? help please.

It seems that 3D Sound does not work with Client 3.0.0-rc1. If I activate 3d positioning and change the positions of the channel members behind me I only hear them in front left and right speakers.
    The 5.1 Boxes are correctly configured in Windows and it still works when I start 3.0.0-beta36 [Build: 12815].

I use Win7 64Bit with 64Bit TS3 Client, 5.1 Sound.
    I had the same problem with 3.0.0-rc1-pre13 [Build: 14310] and 3.0.0-rc1-pre12 [Build: 14208]

rc1 plays the tts messages through my headphones (= the playback device in settings) instead of my speakers (= standard windows playback device) like beta36 did. this is very annoying because it interrupts conversations. any way to set the tts output device in rc1? or will i have to keep using beta36?

New problems that I noticed in 10 minutes of using the new TS client:

1. few people reported problems with their sound input that suddenly stopped working, or started echoing other people's voice
    2. host banner dissapeared (linux client)
    3. chat messages have additional line like on screenshot: http://slike.milf-cs.info/images/1305050941.jpg (also linux client)
    4. minimize to tray stopped working, I there is no tray icon when I close TeamSpeak, so I cannot access it any more to open its window, only way to close is to manually kill its process (also linux client)

"+ Added new "easy permission" dialogue for easier configuration of permissions"

Is there any way to use the old system?

Hi,

So it is so that I can not play with the rc1 correctly. Once I installed rc1, it happens frequently that I start in the team speak to lagging. Also, I hear the other in a kind of loop. But I had already noticed in the beta, but no one has replied.
    Now I'll have to use the Beta36, because this was totally ok.

Greetings
    RavLau

New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakuro View Post
    "+ Added new "easy permission" dialogue for easier configuration of permissions"

Is there any way to use the old system?
    Settings > Options > Application > *checkbox* Advanced permissions system

should I activate it? For me it is currently disabled.

New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by RavLau View Post
    should I activate it? For me it is currently disabled.
    Yes sir ;-)

I don't know if this is a bug, but when updating I get this error:

Code:
    Could not delete 'C:/Program Files/TeamSpeak 3 Client/imageformats/_old_qgif4.dll'
    rolling back file updates
    Update cancelled
    However, my installation folder is not the default. Mine is installed in:

C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client

I used the auto-updater.

Quote Originally Posted by -{HGH}-GEN.Skylab View Post
    Yes sir ;-)
    I enabled the option now and will wait and see whether anything has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by }SoC{ Lazer View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug, but when updating I get this error:

Code:
    Could not delete 'C:/Program Files/TeamSpeak 3 Client/imageformats/_old_qgif4.dll'
    rolling back file updates
    Update cancelled
    However, my installation folder is not the default. Mine is installed in:

C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client

I used the auto-updater.
    You must have Teamspeak and closed the updater. Then you delete the file manually by hand and then start off the updater.

Not so bad as pre 13 but still few problems with this version :

- TS process is using now up to 30% of my CPU when i or some1 else is taking .Before(beta 36) it was about 10% which was ok for me .

-TS can't load dxhook.dll file so no overlay for me .

And i have a question , why did u change default sound soundpack to this , it sounds like " Ivona gone worse" . Soundpack from beta 36 was so nice and clean , i know i can change it but i just wanna know who like this new sound coz so far i didn't find any1 using this new one

P.S Windows XP 32 bit if it helps

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

The biggest and most invasive is the complete rewrite of the sound system, giving better performance and more possibilities in many areas. Also quite prominent to note is the updated sound pack (we are still working on the effect filter)
    Well... Im not looking for "Better performance" im looking for QUALITY. the new CELT is screw'd the sound is very very VERY bad even in high settings. as i said im not looking for better performance, i want HIGH QUALITY. im going back to the old TS version, and will never ever update to the later version until this is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
    rc1 plays the tts messages through my headphones (= the playback device in settings) instead of my speakers (= standard windows playback device) like beta36 did. this is very annoying because it interrupts conversations. any way to set the tts output device in rc1? or will i have to keep using beta36?
    It actually was a bug (or for you a unintended feature) that the TTS did not honor the settings in playback. I guess it would be possible to add the option to supply different sound devices for sound device and voice...but that is pretty advanced stuff and not so easy to do. My suggestion is to try and lower the sound pack volume to a level that the sounds are a level that does not irritate you (basically the same volume the sounds were previously, when they came out of your speakers and were "muffled" by you wearing headphones).

Quote Originally Posted by RavLau View Post
    Hi,

So it is so that I can not play with the rc1 correctly. Once I installed rc1, it happens frequently that I start in the team speak to lagging. Also, I hear the other in a kind of loop. But I had already noticed in the beta, but no one has replied.
    Now I'll have to use the Beta36, because this was totally ok.
    We would like to contact you tomorrow, please write contact details and time when you are available into a PM and send it to dante696

Thread Information