Forum

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Copsi View Post
    Well... Im not looking for "Better performance" im looking for QUALITY. the new CELT is screw'd the sound is very very VERY bad even in high settings. as i said im not looking for better performance, i want HIGH QUALITY. im going back to the old TS version, and will never ever update to the later version until this is fixed.
    The version of the CELT codec was updated...all clients need to use the new version for "sane" communication to be possible. Please make sure you were not talking with an old client .

Quote Originally Posted by chibisuke View Post
    after upgradeing to rc-1 I started to recive complaints that I'd repeat myself. Starting a second client on another computer confirmed that everything I said was tansmitted twice with a delay of about 4 seconds, which sounded really strange.
    We would like to contact you tomorrow, please send a PM to dante696 with contact details and the time when you are available

Quote Originally Posted by nygard View Post
    I would like to know if there is a add on for the G 19 keyboard, because now my TS 3 doesnt show up? help please.
    What exactly are you saying, that your TS3 does not start at all? No User Interface comes up? We do have a G15/G19 plugin in the TS3 Client, but that has nothing to do with the TS3 client not showing up at all...

Quote Originally Posted by turshija View Post
    1. few people reported problems with their sound input that suddenly stopped working, or started echoing other people's voice
    We need to know details. Best these people post directly, and make sure they have contact information in their profile so we can add them on a instant messenger or so to debug the problems. Echoing sounds like some setup error (with mixer maybe?) - again need details not hear-say.

We will look at your other points.

Quote Originally Posted by Qholicious View Post
    - TS process is using now up to 30% of my CPU when i or some1 else is taking .Before(beta 36) it was about 10% which was ok for me .
    What CPU is this on?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What CPU is this on?
    Pretty old Athlon 2400 , on new rig i have only that second error with dxhood.dll but launching it on older pc is more important to me coz im doing something else on new one and TS client can't be there .
    Last edited by Qholicious; May 10th, 2011 at 11:45 PM.

I love new voices except for the mic click sounds. The new one is really annoying, and I'd like to ask if there is a way to switch back to old one?

ts I updated today and everyone is with the voice of robo. what do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by PARTyZAN View Post
    I love new voices except for the mic click sounds. The new one is really annoying, and I'd like to ask if there is a way to switch back to old one?
    I agree with you they are surely too loud. I actually like them though, after adjusting the volume a bit...tastes vary. We will adjust the volume for our next client release. If you want the old sound you can copy ist from a old client install and add it your new client .

Just tried lowering their volume for 10dB and I still think it's "too beepy". Old one was short and simple. Anyone willing to upload "mic_click_self_on.wav" and "mic_click_self_off.wav" from an old installation of TS3 client?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The version of the CELT codec was updated...all clients need to use the new version for "sane" communication to be possible. Please make sure you were not talking with an old client .
    Well ->
    Quote Originally Posted by Reksh View Post
    yes he needs to update to rc 1 to hear you on the CELT that was updated and wont work with the old CELT
    <-

So. you can't speak other clients using old CELT, when using the new CELT..

We all upgraded to the new CELT and got very very bad sound quality from each other. so we had to switch back to the old CELT and got a better sound quality.

Sure you get better performance with the new CELT but we are all using 100/100 mbit connections, and we all have about 1 - 50ms to the server, we don't need the performance.

Hi Chaps,

The new own mic clicks are great and actually have grown on me (and for some clients in our channel). The reduced noise whisper is almost inaudible now though and when clients in same channel want to talk privately this is an issue.

Other than that **thumbs up

Forgot to update the Arabic support in the server tab.

server tab shows this: "ﻯcreech's ﻯuper Beta Test Server"
    Server name in channel tree shows: "uper Beta Test Serverﻯ creech'sﻯ"

server build: 14345
    Client build: 14345

Also, if after updating you lose sound double check the capture and playback settings. I've seen a few people that needed to reconfigure those settings after updating to rc1 from beta36.
    Last edited by dante696; May 11th, 2011 at 09:09 AM.

Something I noticed with the RC1 build (noticed it with the pre13 as well) is that every time I start the client I have to tell it to use a capture/playback profile other than the default. I did not have to do this with the other pre versions. Not sure if this is intended or maybe something has changed.

Windows 7x64
    Client - RC1 build 14345

TeamSpeak 3 was fine until update 1 hour ago

I updated my TS3. But now I can no longer hear nor speak with anyone on my desktop. I've done Capture Voice and self test. I dont know any other option to fiddle with. Ever since that patch, it erased something or all of it because I've never had a closed-closed channel before it was either one or the other and I would be able to fix it. Now I cant hear nor speak. Help.

in the capture section, on the test bar, it as the little bracket set at -30, but the volume that I produce (which doesn't capture anyway) fluctuates from 0 to -20. Is that bracket blocking my coms and responds?

I uninstalled and reinstalled. exact same results. no avenue of approaches. It all happened when it asked for an the minute i logged on computer "updated" (no hac, was a ts3 update or something, someone vouche for it) now it's ROYALLY screwed and won't work at all.

now the "light" wont even light up when I set it to MouseNum5 or any num....i've got no virus i can guarantee.

Yeah,just dont know what to do. reinstalled it on my windows 64bit (3 times) like usual. nothing works. push-to-talk wont work/light up to receive and hearing wont work. Even when I first got ts3 it took me about 20 mins to figure out, now it's completely beyond my comprehension.

Edit1: ever since TS3 asked for an updated an hour ago...

IF ANYONE CAN HELP, PLZ DO! I've checked every option, i am FEd

Thread Information