Forum

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This is for all users in this thread
    Please check your default Capture and Playback device under windows and set the device you want to use as the default communication device or Got into the client settings under Settings > Options > Playback/Capture > Now set the device you want to use

The device that is set when you enter the client settings , should be called Default and this setting uses your windows default communication device.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I used ts3 for years without problems

now I installed new update and my microphone doesnt work any longer
    I changed nothing in the settings, though I check everything like 10 times, settings are correct

Skype / ts2 still work perfectly so its not a problem with the microphone

under my windows sound setting i only have that one sound capture so it doesnt matter whether i choose default or that micro, still I tired both nothing works

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Please check your default Capture and Playback device under windows and set the device you want to use as the default communication device or Got into the client settings under Settings > Options > Playback/Capture > Now set the device you want to use

The device that is set when you enter the client settings , should be called Default and this setting uses your windows default communication device.
    I'm sorry, it changed nothing - same problem as before...
    Since the Update, I can't hear anything through my headphones at Teamspeak - but everything else worked. I deleted allready the config-files, installed it again and and and...
    [Without Headphones Teamspeak works fine]

(excuse my bad english - i'm german :P)

Alfii

It helped, thank you! n_n

Same issues....since update, no sound from my headset. I can hear sound on other things such as YouTube, L4d's sound system etc so I know its not my headset.....guess I'll just have to wait.....ugh...

Do you mean in TS or in the Windows Program.....I am a little confused with the instructions.....sorry....

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by ppgamer View Post
    I'm having the exact same issues. I have tried almost everything that percussionman11 has and I'm also using Windows 7 64 bit! I don't know the info on my sound card.
    No, it can't be our sound card or curcuitboard installed notebook/laptop soundcard. it's ts3 3.0.0 both 32 and 64-bit. i even connect to server that is updated with others and they cant hear me.

my fricken BUTTON won't even light up wich is fah-Qing odd. I remember right before I updated one night -- I logged on, I could hear people in other channel easily, then right when i updated -- BOOM! NO SOUND AT ALL INC OR RECEIVING. My llight lit up for a few minutes then after that -- DEAD SLAM! ABANDON SHIP! A TEAMSPEAK SERVER OUT OF GERMANY THAT DOESNT MAKE COMMUNICATION PROGRAMMING RIGHT!

I rather use a tin can and a string about 3,000 miles in diameter to hear all my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post

As somebody else previously stated this didn't work for me either. Is it possible to get a link to the previous version so I can download it again and use that while this is being fixed?

Thanks in advance

MIc problems Since new update

Hi since i´ve updated TS3 my Microphone isn´t workin anymore in skype audiorecorder or windows live its still working i think it have sth to do with the Update.
    I hope u can help me

Here is an example for the default communication device udner windows and the client.
    My example shows, that my Microphone is the defualt device for windows, but it is not the default communication device.
    The client does earch for this device.

Option 1: Change the device under Windows > Right click on this white speaker in Tray and select Recording Devices or Playback Devices. now Right click the device you wish to use.

Option 2: Select your device in your client. Default will choose windows settings, but it seems many user havn't set the right device.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thanks, now it worked.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/78184752.jpg/

it is configured just like that

and it worked perfectly, why should my windows / ts settings change without reason?

Got the new download and now i can not hear and can not set push to talk anyone lnow a fix

its not a üproblem with windows its a ts3 problem but the supporters just trieng to buy time in my opinion i reinstalled the RC1 bullshit and installt the beta36 and we see it works yeah yeah and i found it out WITHOUT THE SUPPORTERS :-D trieng for live :-D

Same here. I had no sound at all, although other users could hear me talking, I couldn't hear them. Now I downloaded the beta36 version and all came-back to normal.

Thread Information