Forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anerkod View Post
    Same here. I had no sound at all, although other users could hear me talking, I couldn't hear them. Now I downloaded the beta36 version and all came-back to normal.
    download new RC version, download realtek drivers (middle one), configure devices like here

Downloaded the latest Realtek driver at www.realtek.com and it solved the issue. Now the RC1 works perfectly .

I cant hear anything on team speak or talk after UPDATE

After this recent update, i cannot talk nor hear anything on any team speak server.

I try changing my hot keys, still does not work. I've looked over my settings, its not that.

I've uninstalled teamspeak, still, the same problem occurs.

I cant hear the "connecting" on team speak. I cant even hear anyone talk. No one can hear me talk either.

Should i downgrade team speak? If so how can i do this?

I hope someone can help me out, I really appreciate it.

Thank You,
    Geckco

Have you actually changed your capture/playback device and/or mode?

Yep, strange thing is that it only happens on this computer, my other computer downstairs works fine with this update.

Does anybody know, that we have a search function?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TS3 Post-Update Sound Issues

After downloading the new TS3 update I ran into a few issues regarding where my sound comes from. Before the update I could listen to music and talk on TS while sound came out of my headphones... now all my computer sounds are coming out of my speakers and only TS goes through my headphones

I set my headphones to default communication device but cant set them to default. However when I set my speakers to default device I can get my computer sounds through my headphones... but then I cant hear anyone on TS.

This is super frustrating. Ventrilo does not have this issue so Im pretty sure its a TS issue. If someone could help me fix this or link me to the previous version of TS3 to download and go back to that version

After the update, I hear nothing in ts3. Not even the ts3 sounds

Hi people .. Yesterday I update the Teamspeak3 and since I hear my m8s no more and no Teamspeak3 sounds. My m8s hear me though. How can I fix it? Youtube, etc. works. So it is not the sound card. I have already checked in the settings. There, nothing has changed. I ask for quick response.
    (Sorry for my bad English) : /

No Playbacksound

Hi guys
    I had a problem with my Teamspeak
    Before I join on a server I could everythingthe sound test in ts or music in opera but if i join a server I don't hear any other people and no joinsounds or something else i could speak and the other hear me and other sounds stop playing then to like youtube...
    I tried to set the playbackmode on own reinstalled but no change after updating it works about three days fine but then I could hear nobody

Angry After the update my teamspeak 3 not works anymore !!!!

After the update my teamspeak 2 not works anymore (i can hear the people but i can not speak). Not even the blue light shines in the speech mode or by push to talk. I tried everything (new install) but nothing happened. I ask for fast help. Thank you.

MFG KLOPPER

Settings > Options > Capture / Playback .... check correct device

This adjustment I went through a thousand times nothing is not even the push to talk (not even the blue light-illuminated)

Exclamation Sorry TeamSpeak 3 is still not

Please sorry my english

But it is still not capable of TeamSpeak 3 is always talking about not even have tried everything what is here in the forum but it is not easy
    reacts teamspeak3 not even (not the blue light-illuminated)

the mic is in good condition and can also talk about skybe or msn because it works

Look at the menu_bar: Self > Hotkey Profile > .... if "Default" is activated ?

it is all as it is on standard

Thread Information