Forum

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Exclamation Can't hear my headset

Ok this is my problem.I have a system on Win 7 x64.Intel quad 4.I have the Realtek on-board sound with the latest driver.I'm using a set of Plantronics Gamecon head phones.Heres the deal I cant get the voice and hearing right on TS3 Client.Some times one or the other work and some times neither work..I have re-installed the drivers and TS3 at least 20 times.I'm at wits end.Does anyone have any ideas what to do?

Guy on my server has a similar problem. Mic lights up but no sound comes out, he can hear everyone fine and his configuration works on all the other voice chat programs we've tried.

after upgrading , my micro doesnt work, nobody can hear me

what do i have to do to make my microphone to work again. i upgraded and since then nobody can hear me

no sound after update

after the latest update i cant hear anything . dont know if i clicked something wrong at the pop up ts announces but i cant hear but my mates are hearing me in ts . i have no clue what went wrong and reinstall wont work -.-

Unhappy please help me USP Headset problem

hi guys

i have problem with usb headset i cant hear anyone in teamspeak 3 in my sever i cant here connect or disconnect female sound but my mic work fine i try playback and these setting any help or fix please?

Turtle Beaches with TeamSpeak

Well i have Turtle Beach x11's and when i use them with TS i cant hear any sounds except people talking on TS and the sound that i'm supposed to hear through my headset is played through the laptops speakers. Anyone know the problem? :/

Goto settings and chose your headset as the playback device it maybe that your speakers are set to default device. To fix it so that your headset is default device goto "Start Menu> Control Panel > Harware And Sound > Sound " right click your headset which may be miss labeled so what you will want to do is right click and do "test" it will do a little test sound once you found it right click agian and hit default device. - Windows 7 User

hi..i have poroblem with microphone!!:( pls help me

Hi..i have problem with microphone.
    I can't speak or saying better other people can't hear me..my question is..how can i make it function?i can use it on skype so it function in general but not in teamspeak..thx for support and help ^^..bye.

Can't Talk , the light doesn't even turn on when you talk

so reading all the internet there's no an exact answer to my problem i can hear people , try the test of voice in ts but can't talk with no one . Lights doesnt turn on when talking i try auto voice activation nothing i wasnt having this problem like a month ago but then my lil bro when on my pc and screw it help pleasee ! i have updated to recently ts and nothing my drivers are up todate , tried administration permission , unistalling and reinstalling anything

Don't hear anyone

I have a big problem with teamspeak 3. After some pause with using teamspeak i turned him on and i just didn't heard any my friend voice but i saw them "talking" diode. At once, they are heard me. I don't know what i have to do, i tried reinstall + register clean ( for delete any settings ) but it didn't work. Can someone help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Here is an example for the default communication device udner windows and the client.
    My example shows, that my Microphone is the defualt device for windows, but it is not the default communication device.
    The client does earch for this device.

Option 1: Change the device under Windows > Right click on this white speaker in Tray and select Recording Devices or Playback Devices. now Right click the device you wish to use.

Option 2: Select your device in your client. Default will choose windows settings, but it seems many user havn't set the right device.
    hi haven't "set as default communication device" option in my sound window..i have only speech recognition and disable..how can i do so to make it function as well?

resolved..thx
    Last edited by strabosky; June 28th, 2011 at 02:20 PM.

Medusa NX 5.1 USB Microphone issue

Hi all

I have a strange issue with TS3 and my headset:

My headset works under windows (I hear sound and Win 7 "hears" me when I'm in the microphone set-up assistant.

But:

In TS3 I can only hear - but not speak
    In Skype I can speak- but do not hear

What could that be?

I already de- and reinstalled the ASUS VIA Audio Drivers and the Headset-Drivers... The headset worked bevore with TS3... This is very strange.

Can you help me?

Cheers!
    Merlin

Question can't hear on teamspeak

i downloaded teamspeak went on with my new mic and nothing works my friends text me said they heard me< but i can"t hear them so idk whats up here i have windows 7 just to let u know.

Quote Originally Posted by MerlinCH65 View Post
    Hi all

I have a strange issue with TS3 and my headset:

My headset works under windows (I hear sound and Win 7 "hears" me when I'm in the microphone set-up assistant.

But:

In TS3 I can only hear - but not speak
    In Skype I can speak- but do not hear

What could that be?

I already de- and reinstalled the ASUS VIA Audio Drivers and the Headset-Drivers... The headset worked bevore with TS3... This is very strange.

Can you help me?

Cheers!
    Merlin

...same with me Medusa 5.1 (non-NX). I don't even get a green light when using "push to talk". Regardless what drivers I use.

Win7 64bit here. Latest drivers and TS3 version. Tried anything twice (disabling sound devices in Win7 system settings, setting "defaults"; fiddling with TS3 and combining anything like "Direct Sound" with USB multi-channel device) and yet no fun...

Note! Before my h/w and OS upgrade TS3 and TS2 worked well under XP SP3 with this same USB headset.

Now i'm completely off my fellow gamers and friends

Pls, Help!

p.S.: Strange thing my mic level is controlled within Win7 properties of my sound output devices via its level tab. There I see two volume triangles: One for volume, a second one further down for input level. Both entries feature one "mute" button.

The actual Win7 input device (USB multichannel audio device) with its mic icon is shown functional although any level adjustment isn't working or effecting your speech level.

Thread Information