Forum

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Open Teamspeak 3 -> Preferences and then select the Application tab on the left side.
    There you have to enable the checkbox for "advanced permission system".

After that you will have more permission menu points.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Advanced permissions for server groups

How do I modify the advanced group permissions of the server in version 3.1.10, since you do not have the option of the previous versions?

This has nothing to do with the server version and a server version 3.1.10 does not exist.

In client it is still in the same position as described in post #2 of this thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

How to force PTT for specific channels and not others?

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry if this question is redundant or already answered elsewhere, I've done a few searches both of this forum and reddit; but everything I seem to find is from 3 or 4 years ago, and applies to a completely different version of teamspeak.

How does one set a specific channel to Push To Talk only? I understand that you have to set a value called 'b_client_force_push_to_talk' to true. However, I am sort of lost as to how/where I do that. (The previous instructions I read said I had to enter the channel permissions tab and search a filter for said value and set it to true, however I cannot find said tab.)

Please assume I am a complete noob and explain from the beggining. Thanks again.

-RA
    Last edited by dante696; October 9th, 2018 at 01:19 PM. Reason: merged

Client permission

I made my own teamspeak server and have it up and running. I have assigned other admins. They have access to the client permission and I do not. I am wondering why they have access to it and i do not. I set them up the same way as I am beside I am also the owner of the server. Can anyone help me out here. I cant access the client permissions to add icons to people within the groups.

Thank you

Patrick
    Last edited by dante696; October 15th, 2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: merged

I guess you removed/disabled permission b_virtualserver_client_permission_list for yourself somehow
    Please give us a permission overview from your client (right -click on yourself

OR you do not have the advanced permission system activated under Tools -> Options -> Application.

thank you

the problem was the advanced permissions wasn't checked

thank you again

Patrick

Cant edit permissions and cant even see tool tab on bottom to edit modity powers.

So I own the team-speak server and always have. But for some reason recently I cant edit any permissions. I cant even see where the modify power values are when you go into permissions>server groups> then hit the tool tab. I dont have that tool tab option on the bottom. I also cant make any modifications to current groups or make new groups. I assigned myself server admin and even my other admins can make the changes but specifically I cannot. Please help!!
    Last edited by dante696; December 22nd, 2018 at 10:31 AM. Reason: merged

could be conflicting permissions, first of all I would check well through the query, to remove any doubt you could create another identity and give him the server admin, try and let us know

Quote Originally Posted by WaspEma View Post
    could be conflicting permissions, first of all I would check well through the query, to remove any doubt you could create another identity and give him the server admin, try and let us know
    could you give me a little more detail on how? not too sure where or what the query is.

My permisions are weird

I saw that many people going on permisions for server groups and have many options like:
    Server groups, Client permisions, Channel permi., Channel groups, Channel Client permi.
    But I only have groups options...
    Also I can't change anything with code like: "i_group_modify_power".
    What can I do?
    Last edited by dante696; April 23rd, 2019 at 08:06 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information