Forum

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hello

You can switch to the advanced system, read this sticky thread : http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...em-is-missing.

Quote Originally Posted by eiss1
    Thanks for the nice answer just because it's in German it is closed immediately. Teamspeak consists of the German ab
    Forum rules ...

Anyway to revert back to old server permissions sytle?

It took me a while to learn the old layout of the server permissions, then some time in the past few months TS3 updated it yet again. The newer layout seems simpler, but I'm at a loss as to how to tweak some of the more advanced settings. Seems like everything is now a check box.

Settings > Options > Application > Misc > checkbox ..."Advanced permission system"

Woot!

Thanks

Thank you. can indeed read and understand English but to write with which it is difficult for me.

TS3 Viewer/Speak to Team Permissions Help!

I had to move my server today and I found with the new software the permissions system doesn't work like it used to and I need to be able to set the permissions for my Android apps to watch the server. Can somone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Chad

Whats with the different look of permissions? Im assuming this has something to do with the latest version but not sure how to get the old style back.

--- Merged ---

Is it normal for when the server got updated to the same release as the version that changed our Permissions page... to lose all it settings though? I thought people were somehow bypassing our permissions we had setup, but I see now that all our settings have been lost at some point... can only assume something to do with this latest version.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.

Angry The right system is a mess now !

I don't know since which update the things went wrong because I didnt edited my server rights for a long time.

All I see now is "Server Groups" and "Channel Groups". Why you change the whole design of the system after ~1 year when the people already were feeling comfortable with it?
    Where are all the other rights located now? I cant find them.

Secondly, the whole time rights and options are getting removed and added somewhere else. Dont like this! I alread located and know where they are and suddendly they disappear and appear as some tick box at some other place.

PS(dont want to make a thread about it): Why the voice pack gets changed all the time? This is damn annoying, get back the first one, that was best.

If you were to slow down and read the change logs you would know that you can switch to the advanced permission system (the old way) in the options windows. This is beta/release candidate software, you have to expect that some changes will be made. Because of this you really need to read all of the updates to see if any affect a feature you use.

Force push-to-talk

hello i have some pesky users that dont want to use their PTT
    since permission sistem changed i no longer know how to force the PTT
    any idea?
    im using 3.0.0-rc2 [Build: 14642]
    thak you!!!

Hello

First you have to read the top of this thread
    (or next time the change log )

After that, you can create a new server group or set the client permission with b_client_force_push_to_talk permission.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; July 10th, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

ah... thank you so much florian

Exclamation

Okay so i just started to host again and i redownload the client and i look in the permissions and WTH were is the old permissions window. It looks Compleatly diffrent. No Values to change (wich i liked that amount of controll) And i have very limited controll over permissions? any reasone its like that or i can change back some how ?

--- Merged ---

AWSOME thank you just what i was looking for.
    settings>Options>Apps>check show advanced Perrmissions
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.

Issues with Client permission

Hi, I am hosting a server. But I don't have any Client permission option in my Permission Tab. All I have is Server group and Channel group. So I can't assign icons to users . I tried re installing CA. but it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by joy_cena View Post
    Hi, I am hosting a server. But I don't have any Client permission option in my Permission Tab. All I have is Server group and Channel group. So I can't assign icons to users . I tried re installing CA. but it doesn't work.
    Have you used Privilege key that was shown at first startup, or that is inside the logfiles ?
    Have you watched tutorials/videos ?
    Are you ServerAdmin ?

Versions of teamspeak server and client.

Thread Information