Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Yep, the update increased the API version from 19 to 20. I have not upgraded yet because of that. Hopefully he'll update the plugin soon!

Hey folks! Since we don't know where Armada is, I've unoffcially updated his plugin version to API Version 20. There are some conditions to this:

1. I don't know what the update to the API changed, some things might not work
    2. This is based off of his 0.6.0beta update, last update on the plugins page was 0.5.8
    3. As I have only 64bit operating systems, the Logitech Gaming Software won't allow me to install the 32bit version. As such, if someone could verify that the 32bit version works, that would be great. I would assume it works as the 32bit TS3 client log tells me I should use the 64bit plugin instead.
    4. I simply changed the following line in the plugin.cpp and recompiled the code twice (32bit and 64bit)
    Code:
    #define PLUGIN_API_VERSION 20 //changed to 20 from 19 --Phe0n1x
    5. I don't know how to make those fancy TS3 Plugin installers so you'll have to drop the plugins into one of the following directories depending on your OS type (32bit or 64bit) and which version of TS3 you installed (32bit or 64bit).
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins
    C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins
    EDIT:
    Got it to compile in release mode.
    Unofficial API 20 Update

EDIT:
    Khyrios's version for 64bit. It's compiled with VSE2012. I will try to get a VS2010 one compiled just in case VS2012 changed some requirements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyrios View Post
    Hi!

Here is the 64bit version I compiled with VSE2012 as release... seems to work so far^^

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...QI9PkFlsXcbrhw
    Last edited by Chris; March 17th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phe0n1x View Post
    Hey folks! Since we don't know where Armada is, I've unoffcially updated his plugin version to API Version 20. There are some conditions to this:

1. I don't know what the update to the API changed, some things might not work
    2. This is based off of his 0.6.0beta update, last update on the plugins page was 0.5.8
    3. As I have only 64bit operating systems, the Logitech Gaming Software won't allow me to install the 32bit version. As such, if someone could verify that the 32bit version works, that would be great. I would assume it works as the 32bit TS3 client log tells me I should use the 64bit plugin instead.
    4. I simply changed the following line in the plugin.cpp and recompiled the code twice (32bit and 64bit)
    Code:
    #define PLUGIN_API_VERSION 20 //changed to 20 from 19 --Phe0n1x
    5. I don't know how to make those fancy TS3 Plugin installers so you'll have to drop the plugins into one of the following directories depending on your OS type (32bit or 64bit) and which version of TS3 you installed (32bit or 64bit).

Unofficial API 20 Update
    Please re-compile with debug off.
    http://piemaster.net/2010/12/mscvp10...was-not-found/
    That D is a pain.

Also, unless the dll I downloaded is borked, TS won't load it: API version reads "0"

Quote Originally Posted by Sakata View Post
    Please re-compile with debug off.
    http://piemaster.net/2010/12/mscvp10...was-not-found/
    That D is a pain.

Also, unless the dll I downloaded is borked, TS won't load it: API version reads "0"
    VS2010 won't let me compile it in anything other than Debug mode. It's weird, this is a VS2010 C++ project, but when I go to Release mode it tells me I need VS2008. I'll see what I can do.

It's odd that you get API version 0, I copied those DLLs directly out of my plugins folder. Maybe it's related to the debug dlls.

VS2010 won't let me compile it in anything other than Debug mode. It's weird, this is a VS2010 C++ project, but when I go to Release mode it tells me I need VS2008. I'll see what I can do.

It's odd that you get API version 0, I copied those DLLs directly out of my plugins folder. Maybe it's related to the debug dlls.
    Thanks for keeping up with this. Of course the whole issue wouldn't even exist if TS included the support they promised years ago. Really frustrating

No problem. I'm installing VS2010SP1 right now, maybe that'll clear stuff up. I haven't used VS2010 in....3 years so I'm a bit rusty. Also, C++ is not my language of choice. I'll do what I can, but I can't make any promises.

Hi!

Here is the 64bit version I compiled with VSE2012 as release... seems to work so far^^

Hi!

Yep! Works great. I'm going to continue to try to get a VS2010 version just in case VS2012 changed some requirements. It's why I didn't compile one with the VS2013 I use. Hopefully will update soon.

Unofficial API 20 Update

Ok! This one is compiled in VS2010 in release mode (both 64 and 32 included).
    Unofficial API 20 Update

Khyrios's 64bit VSE2012 version
    Hi!

EDIT: Sasuke78200's patched DLLs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke78200
    So if you can/want to share my patched dll for the others, here they are.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/94d37b7d...in_patched.zip

I've just patched the byte returned by the function getApiVersion() from 0x13 to 0x14.
    Last edited by Phe0n1x; March 18th, 2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: added Sasuke78200's patched DLLs

Thank you very much for the (unofficial) Update.
    Works very nice again on TS 3.0.14 64bit

I'm back again and I'm thrilled to see I still have loyal users who will even take matters into their own hands.

I've updated the plugin, unfortunately the addon pages currently can't be updated so you'll need to download it from either the homepage or from GitHub.

Be sure to let me know if there are any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by lilrex View Post
    So i installed the G key plugin and wrote the script and had the output debug message goto log instead to maek sure it was working. But when i connect to TS3 i get this error right from the start

"_Could not hook into Logitech software, make sure you're using the 64-bit version" <<< I am using the 64 bit version of the Logitech software
    I've clarified that message now, it meant that you should be using the 64-bit version of TeamSpeak 3.

Khyrios's version for 64bit. It's compiled with VSE2012. I will try to get a VS2010 one compiled just in case VS2012 changed some requirements.
    Actually he's correct about switching to VS2012 as TeamSpeak 3 recently changed it's dependency from the VS2008 runtime libraries to the VS2012 ones. My older plugins were compiled on VS2010 using the VS2008 compilers to make sure there were no extra dependencies. I've now switched to VS2012 for the new release.

Hi there!

Didn't see anything about this in the thread, but is there a way to whisper via this plugin to all Clients in Complete Channel Family? It would be appreciated if it is so or would be makeable. I might've missed it when looking. It's easier to have that than adding individual channels in my case.

YAY it was updated!!! I accidentally updated my TS, which meant I had to go back to using "default" push to talk keys lol So glad I can use my G keys again!

Multiple Whisper Targets + PTT G Key?

Ok so for a while I've ran a script to have one of my G Keys (Logitech G510s) on my keyboard serve as my PTT button for Teamspeak.

I recently started using the whisper feature and I'm able to get a script working for one whisper target but I cannot make it work with mutliples (ie: G10 whispers person A, G11 whispers person B). I also cannot get any combination of the whisper script to work with the PTT script.

I have searched various places and cannot seem to find my answer. I have read the readme for the G Key Plugin app and the examples are great but like I said I can't get multiple scripts to work together.

Here is the current script located under my keyboard profile. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Code:
    function OnEvent(event, gkey, family)
    mkey = GetMKeyState()
    if gkey == 11 and mkey == 1 then
    if event == "G_PRESSED" then
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_WHISPER_CLIENT [6L73] Evan")
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_WHISPER_ACTIVATE")
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_PTT_ACTIVATE")
    end
    if event == "G_RELEASED" then
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_PTT_DEACTIVATE")
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_WHISPER_CLEAR")
    end
    end
    end

mkey = GetMKeyState()
    if gkey == 10 and mkey == 1 then
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_WHISPER_CLIENT [7S87] MSKI8877")
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_WHISPER_ACTIVATE")
    end
    OutputDebugMessage("TS3_WHISPER_CLEAR")
    end
    end
    end

mkey = GetMKeyState()
    if gkey == 12 and mkey == 1 then
    end
    end
    end
    end

Bump... Anyone?

You might want to cross-reference this in Jules' official support thread, maybe he has his settings on notifcation on new posts.

I didn't use G-Key myself ever since I don't own a logitech keyboard.
    Shot out of the hip I'd guess you're actually overwriting the OnEvent function, I'd try putting it all in one, like

mkey = GetMKeyState()
    if gkey == 10 and mkey == 1 then
    if gkey == 11 and mkey == 1 then
    etc.

Thread Information