Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mase06 View Post
    My g-key plugin is no longer supported. Is there one to use so I can use lua scripts for unassigned g-keys for PTT?
    as you see here http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/6...838#post440838 i ported the plugin you can use it works fine no error so far for my self

The new API version actually has features for a much better version of the G-Key plugin. I'm working on writing a new version from scratch.

I completed the first version, you can download it here while I'm waiting to be confirmed as an add-on developer:

https://github.com/Armada651/gkey_plugin

Note that this version works completely differently than the earlier versions. A lot has changed since those earlier versions: Logitech has release a G-Key SDK and TeamSpeak 3 now supports hotkey plugins in their new API version.

What this means is that you don't need to use scripts anymore to configure the G-Key plugin. You can now just configure G-Keys as natively supported hotkeys in TeamSpeak 3.

There is one thing you still need to configure in the Logitech Gaming Software, you need to make TeamSpeak 3 the persistent profile to use the hotkeys globally. But that's all there is to it, no more scripts.
    Last edited by Armada651; March 4th, 2017 at 08:50 PM.

Well thanks a lot for rewriting this plugin with support for the new stuffs, also the old one used to crash Logitech gaming software once TS3 crashes or force closed i was wondering if you fixed it on this one.
    Last edited by POQDavid; March 5th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.

Yes that is also fixed, as this version doesn't use a debugger anymore. It now uses an official SDK to communicate with the Logitech Gaming Software.

also i noticed the new one forces a profile and this limits everything the old plugin gives us the ability to use a unassigned key for PTT so no key press means it wont disturb anything

Quote Originally Posted by POQDavid View Post
    also i noticed the new one forces a profile and this limits everything the old plugin gives us the ability to use a unassigned key for PTT so no key press means it wont disturb anything
    It does force you to use a specific profile, but you can just edit that profile to match your default one and make it persistent. You don't need to keep them all assigned as G-Keys.

The teamspeak profile just adds an extra "G-Key" action, it doesn't limit your ability to assign keys to different actions.

Here is the thing i have ton of different profiles and scripts for different programs and lets say i cant use 1 profile for this and i am using Logitech G602 that it didn't let me set the G5 key i had to export profile and manually add it then import it also i attempted to add the G-key to my other profiles but it didn't work.

Here is the thing i have ton of different profiles and scripts for different programs and lets say i cant use 1 profile for this and i am using Logitech G602 that it didn't let me set the G5 key i had to export profile and manually add it then import it also i attempted to add the G-key to my other profiles but it didn't work.
    Unfortunately that is a limitation of the Logitech G-Key SDK. I don't plan to maintain the old method as it wasn't user-friendly and very prone to crashing.

However, since you already have a fork of my old g-key repository it shouldn't be that difficult to update it to use the new hotkey API in TeamSpeak.

oh i already done it and it works just as it used to here https://github.com/poqdavid/g-key

oh i already done it and it works just as it used to here https://github.com/poqdavid/g-key
    You just incremented the version number, you don't actually use the new API yet.

The new API allows you to rebind buttons through the teamspeak interface, so you just need to use your script to indicate which key was pressed.

Look at my new code as an example: https://github.com/Armada651/gkey_pl...plugin.cpp#L89

oh i didn't use the new parts i know just made it work, i like the way it works but i was thinking if you can like use hooks for it or not

oh i didn't use the new parts i know just made it work, i like the way it works but i was thinking if you can like use hooks for it or not
    Well, whatever works for you I guess.

Not all buttons work

Hi,
    Why does not the g-key work on all the buttons?
    Buttons 5 and 4 can not be assigned a g-key.
    Mouse Logitech g700s.Teamspeak and logitech update and clean installation made.
    I'm used to using teamspeak on button 5.

I am sorry for my English

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[REQUEST] G-Key Plugin for Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum

Hello,

I'm searching for a G-Key Plugin for TS3 for my Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum

Searched the the Forum but found nothing.

Any plans, any knows?

best reguards

and sorry for my englisch

Thread Information