Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Hi,

thx for your work, this plugin is realy great.
    I'm looking for a feature to switch the server-tab (key-press = next tab) and then activate the active tab.
    If its possible at the moment, please tell me how and if not, it would be nice if you can add this.

Thx in advance
    MrCPU

TS3_ACTIVATE_SERVER should activate a connected server in the beta version. I've also added TS3_ACTIVATE_NEXT and TS3_ACTIVATE_PREV in the upcoming stable version to easily switch between the connected servers.
    Last edited by Armada651; May 1st, 2012 at 05:34 PM.

I've finished development of the new stable version of the G-Key plugin. But since a lot of functionality has been added I need to do some thorough testing on it. However, since I have yet to release a stable version with the new API I want to get this version released ASAP.

You can help me test it by joining me on my TeamSpeak server, that way I can get some direct feedback and I can quickly send fixes to anyone participating. For the next 8 hours I will be testing the plugin on my server, you can get the beta version from the file browser there:

UPDATE: Testing done, thanks to Phe0n1x1 for his helpful suggestions and making this the most thoroughly tested release yet. I just need to update the ReadMe after which the new version will be released.
    Last edited by Armada651; May 2nd, 2012 at 01:39 AM.

No problem, glad to help.

Because the only thing delaying the new release is an update of the ReadMe, I have decided to release the new stable version without it. I can't afford any more delays because I have yet to release an API 16 compatible stable version. I will distribute the ReadMe on the homepage when I finally get around to updating it. I'll try and at least get a new Command Reference out soon. Until then, you will most likely not be able to make use of the new features yet.

In the future, I won't include new features with API updates, that should speed up API updates.

It would seem the whisper commands are not being recognized

They have been renamed slightly, the word ADD has been removed and CHAN is now written in full as CHANNEL. I'll try and release a full list of commands soon.

If you'd like to know all the commands right now and are not afraid of looking at some code you can visit the source code repository using the link in the opening post. All commands are listed in plugin.cpp in the function ParseCommand.

Hi,

thx for the new release.

TS3_INPUT_TOGGLE did not work for me, I think it's because
    if(status == STATUS_DISCONNECTED)
    shouldn't it be != ?

TS3_SERVER_NEXT works, but did not change the visible tab. It changes the active server in background, but I can't see it, because the active visible tab remains the same. It's only visible by the tab-icon.

TS3_ACTIVATE_SERVER did not work because I always get "Missing argument".
    [Edit] I see, I have to enter a name for this, but is there a way without a second parameter, to activate the active tab?

Thx in advance
    MrCPU

Well spotted, after testing I added some connection status checking to prevent potential errors, should've retested it afterwards. I'll release a hotfix as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I cannot influence the current active tab in the interface.

Activating the current server tab is easily done, but I'd rather put that in a seperate command like TS3_ACTIVATE_CURRENT.

UPDATE: New version released, fixed previously mentioned bug (found another occurence) and added TS3_ACTIVATE_CURRENT. Also updated the ReadMe with a list of commands, complete documentation of each command coming soon.
    Last edited by Armada651; May 12th, 2012 at 07:16 PM.

Is there anyway as of yet to write a script to whisper to server groups or channel groups?

Quote Originally Posted by rufjame View Post
    Is there anyway as of yet to write a script to whisper to server groups or channel groups?
    You can whisper to a channel by adding it to the whisper list using TS3_WHISPER_ADD_CHANNEL, each server connection has its own whisper list. There is no way to whisper to a server, but you can switch servers using TS3_ACTIVATE_SERVER.

Hello, a couple of my friends and I have an interesting error. Well, it not particularly an error thrown by TS3 or your plugin, but the G-key plugin has inexplicably stopped working. I have reinstalled TS3 and the plugin. The only program I haven't reinstalled is the LGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Phe0n1x View Post
    Hello, a couple of my friends and I have an interesting error. Well, it not particularly an error thrown by TS3 or your plugin, but the G-key plugin has inexplicably stopped working. I have reinstalled TS3 and the plugin. The only program I haven't reinstalled is the LGS.
    Please post the most recent log file as outlined in the troubleshooting section of the opening post. It will allow me to quickly spot any known problems.

Its because the API of TS got updated. Therefore it wont work until a new version is released. No offense, answering

Well that saved some time, another beta then:

Download G-Key 0.5.4

Thread Information