Forum

Smile can you give me some help please!

I have my teamspeak But come the guy who told me he wants me to central server, and I gave him server admin, he later took off my server admin and my friends, but I'm already used the privilige key once.
    Is there a possibility to somehow recover teamspeak, because I got in my email data token and the username and password. username and password I have never knocked, when I first entered the teamspeak I just put it privilege key and I had the server admin. Can you help me. Thanks in advance

If you rent this server you will need to contact your host. If you run it yourself from your own network just use server query with the serveradmin login and password and generate a new key or add yourself back to the server admin server group. There are many examples of both throughout this forum. Next time don't give out admin privileges to someone unless you know who they are...

I am the owner of the server, but the email you sent me a host write my username and password anywhere but I've never typed that, right might be via username and password to retrieve the server admins, because they do not really know what we serve username and password Privilege use key I already tapped.
    I contacted between host.

This might help you in the future too, On my server its common knowlage that if you ASK for admin you probably wont ever get it after i got that point across no one ever ask me for admin and if there new to the server then some one usually tells them for me LOL. i usually assign admins based on maturity and how long they have been around ect ect one of my admins was around for 2 years before he got admin he never asked once

In closing, If some one ask you for admin rights my thinking is that they usually have some other motive for asking and thats not good admin material. Hope this helps ya make better choices

Thread Information