Forum

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Uploaded v0.5 to http://www.kampfrausch.de/ts3 for testing
    + re-added streaming-support, command: /soundboard stream http://blah/stream.mp3
    * some minor fixes

So if you want to stream directly from your winamp, just install a shoutcast-server and let the plugin connect to it
    I will add some instructions to the homepage later on.

Happy streaming!

P.S.: Feedback always welcome!

Meelkee, (the fastet updater on Earth ^^)

Stream works perfectly.

To stop stream : /soundboard stop

Great moments are coming on Teamspeak now ^^

Thanks a lot Meelkee,

A french user/

if i use the x86 installer from the page and install it i get in plugins this messige

Plugin failed to load:
    Api version is not compatible

@Anakin17:

@atiii: Please check your version and what API-version it requires. You can see that in the plugins-menu. Download the matching plugin-version from the homepage (http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...rd-Plugin.html) afterwards.
    Be aware that only the latest versions of teamspeak are compatible to the latest version of the plugin, so you might want to upgrade your teamspeak to the betachannel-version first.
    Last edited by dante696; August 8th, 2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: URL replaced

I got this error in the log and crashed when switching channels, and I also got it on restart.
    Code:
    2011-08-11 13:11:00.841476|CRITICAL|              |   | Assertion "err==0 && out_len == m_PeriodSizeInSamples" failed at client\clientlib\sound\recordeditor.cpp:39;

Whenever i play a song the volume is too high, is it possible to lower it?

@Koppis: working on that. Seems to have something to do with the codec quality. If possible, change to 32 kHz...
    @Polobow: Settings -> Plugins -> click "Soundboard" -> Settings -> Volume

After installing this SoundboardPlugin, TS wants me to update it.
    Now i've got Version: 3.0.1.
    Other who tried to update manually didn't get this update?!

@herr_andy:
    Sorry, the plugin installer enabled the beta-channel since it relied on the latest versions before the final came out.
    I forgot to remove that from the installation package but I will do so now that now that the final is out. You can manually disable the beta-channel updates by removing the update.ini from your teamspeak-folder or set beta=false in there.

Ok, thx.

And thx for the Plugin too

Quote Originally Posted by Meelkee View Post
    @Koppis: working on that. Seems to have something to do with the codec quality. If possible, change to 32 kHz...
    @Polobow: Settings -> Plugins -> click "Soundboard" -> Settings -> Volume
    Thanks! I don't look at all :S.

I really recommend this. Way easier than that 'VAC' stuff. Only problem i have is that i keep pressing my normal talk button, which makes the song stop :/. ( I got it on CTRL, TSsoundboard button on f6 )

Thanks for the feedback!

If the plugin is active all the time, just switch those hotkeys (CTRL/F6)

Soo... there seems to be a bug when using channels with the codec (speex) set to 8kHz or 16kHz.

This bug still exists but I compiled a new version that will at least disable playback on those channels - preventing a crash.
    I think that should do as long as I'm working on a real fix.

Also please note that the current beta-version contains additional functionality for Logitechs G930 (headset) and G15 (keyboard) in that it directly supports PTT from their G-buttons. I was just too lazy to create a new plugin but got really bugged by the Logitech software crashing all the time (disabling the hotkeys) and the headset being not useful at all when it comes to PTT... so sorry for that, will move it out later on or make it optional...
    It shouldn't interfere with the soundboard functionality at all and for those not owning one of those components it should be completely invisible. Maybe it is of use for some of you, though.

Please report any bugs back to me, thanks.

v0.5.1, 32bit Version
    v0.5.1, 64bit Version

Another beta-release introducing two new features which have been requested a while ago:

* added "Sync to Media-Player", which atm only supports winamp
    This allows you to play music from within winamp - the plugin will play the same track to the channel, then.
    Make sure to mute winamp, though (since the plugin will playback the track locally, too).
    Limitations: only local files are playable and seeking will not be synchronized atm.
    Resorting the playlist also results in weird behaviour (e.g. playing back a wrong file),
    I will have to look more into this...

* added option to remote control winamp, giving the plugin a little bit more of a lightweight bot
    Just set a password (no whitespaces please) and everyone can control the bot from within the chat by entering
    <password> <command>
    Commands are: play, pause, stop, next, prev

If you set the password to blah you can chat
    blah play
    and the plugin will tell winamp to start playing.

Commands can be used from within all channels the client listens to (server, channel, pm), although
    for security reasons pm should be preferred.

Please be aware that this version might be unstable, contain more bugs as usual, etcpp.
    Feedback on this update is very welcome!

v0.5.2b, 32bit Version
    v0.5.2b, 64bit Version

Zip or Path?

Hey, i still can't install it after i tried all help tips given here in the forum.

Can you please load up a .zip version or tell me the exact path i need to install ts3 ??

Thx

Plasher

Thread Information