Forum

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    LOVE THIS PLUGIN!!! . just wondering when API V17 will be available? cant wait to use it again

I think I'll be releasing the plugins' version 1.0 for APIv17 in about a week and/or when 3.0.7 leaves the beta channel.
    If you use plugins a lot, you should consider using the stable version (3.0.6) of TS, rather than the beta

Updated APIv17 builds for all supported systems are available from my website. Have fun

(will get uploaded to the official addon-site when 3.0.7 leaves the beta channel...)

Released v0.9.8b, available for Windows & Mac on my website.
    This is an intermediate version (and one of the last versions before 1.0!) to test some new stuff - every kind of feedback is welcome as usual.

Code:
    * new feature: volume sliders in the button frame; can be hidden by right-clicking a button, "Soundboard settings...", "Show/Hide volume controls"
    * moved the button "Open configuration" for the soundboard window to the same context menu (see above)
    * added several other options to the buttons' context menus (button width / height / spacing)
    * new feature: sync nickname to trackname (has to be activated manually at the moment)
    * fixed a problem on windows that caused in some (rare) cases the plugin not playback audio at all
    * cleaned up the settings dialog on mac/linux, not showing the "sync"-features that don't work on that platforms
    * fixed some bugs that occurred when syncing to winamp (windows only)
    * fixed: ignored users and users not in the same channel can no longer remote control the "bot" functionality
    Sync nickname to trackname will change your nickname according to the track you're playing in winamp (when sync to winamp is activated).
    It can be activated by following these steps:
    Code:
    * open up the soundboard configuration file in a text editor (should be at C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\soundboard.conf)
    * there should be a section [General], add two entries to the bottom of that section:
    syncNickToTrack=true
    syncNickPrefix=Bot
    * restart Teamspeak
    (this functionality will be integrated into the UI in one of the following versions)

Thanks for the suggestions and ideas & have fun!

I'm getting this. http://i.imgur.com/dqmhK.jpg

I've reinstalled TS and ran it in Administrator mode.

I'm lost.

You've probably installed the 32bit version of teamspeak on your 64bit windows (which is just fine). That means you have to use the 32bit version of the plugin as well. If that's not the case, get back to me and I'll investigate further.

is there any way to customize the annouce text?

Instead of "Now playing: SONGNAMEHERE"

I want to be able to customize to something like "IS ROCKING TO: SONGNAMEHERE"

or something that people can get creative with like "is listening to ARTISTNAMEHERE singing SONGNAMEHERE"

or whatever xD

Also, it'd be also nice if the soundboard buttons can also attach some commands/texts when clicked.

For example, I made a button named "applause", which plays an applause (duh), and I want when the button is pressed, a text of " *NICKNAME Applauses* " would appear in chat. or something like that.

Sounds reasonable, will add that to my todo... (so: no, not possible yet, but will be soon)
    Thanks

Plugin does not work on Max Os/X Error Massage :

Report Version: 9

Interval Since Last Report: 192419 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 15
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 11
    Anonymous UUID: 29133225-00DC-4F8E-AF84-29D6ABED9B8E

Crashed Thread: 0

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
    dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
    Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
    Referenced from: /Applications/TeamSpeak 3 Client.app/Contents/SharedSupport/package_inst.app/Contents/MacOS/package_inst
    Reason: image not found

Binary Images:
    0x1000 - 0x15ffd +package_inst (??? - ???) <D7930CCD-9704-13DC-097C-1554ADE9A193> /Applications/TeamSpeak 3 Client.app/Contents/SharedSupport/package_inst.app/Contents/MacOS/package_inst
    0x8fe1c000 - 0x8fe4eaa7 dyld (195.6 - ???) <3A866A34-4CDD-35A4-B26E-F145B05F3644> /usr/lib/dyld

hagen,

it seems that your issue has nothing to do with the plugin itself, but with the package installer of TS3 (seeing package_inst mentioned in that message). I guess this happens directly after you tried to start the downloaded plugin file? If so, please ask for help in the general forums (search for similar issues in there) as I cannot provide support for that case.

Another thing you might want to try, is to reinstall Teamspeak. Maybe that fixes your issue.

When you report bugs, please provide information on your OS, Teamspeak and plugin version as well.
    Last edited by Meelkee; July 6th, 2012 at 08:16 AM.

Um i have one problem the remote thingy dosent work on 0.9.8 idk why for my it dosent do anything i tried everything.

Does this plugin have a command that brings up the soundboard menu (equivalent to "Show" in the options)? I'd like to bind bringing up the GUI to a key. I tried /soundboard show and /soundboard buttons , the only common-sense guesses I could think of, but, neither works.

@SpluX: without information an what exactly you tried on what system, I cannot help you much.

@Mopquill: that's not implemented, yet. I will add it to the next version as "show", then.

win xp sp3 32bit it dosent work i puted in the pass it still dosent work tried reinstaling bouth things nothin.

I have XP sp3 with 9.8b installed and playing sounds and music to my channel, Meelkee Thank you for the email the holiday came up and I was away and just now had time to respond.
    the control panel is AWESOME, Now need to learn how to set up my stream from VCL Media player ver.444 and my winamp ver. 5.623
    any help there from users speak up thanks, Thanks again Meelkee Super job man I bet I tried for a week to get this to work" did all the wrong things" But I never gave up LOL from ver 9.5 on USER ERROR was my problems. 9.8b is KICKING thank you. Steve

Edit, I use the PTT feature, I can play sounds, and Local music on my machine just fine. If someone is using VLC and can help guide me to set up please feel free to PM my inbox on forums thanks in advance. Same with Winamp

Thread Information