Forum

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Cmon guys, seriously? All I want is to be able to use this very simple plugin. Not only has several new versions of Teamspeak failed to fix it, as well as several software upgrades and resets, ages worth of google searching, and even posting in the official Soundboard QA topic, but now, after literally going to the biggest most broad place on this Forum in an attempt to just get SOME SORT OF HELP whatsoever, absolutely NO ONE are even gonna respond!?

Am I just destined to not be able to use Soundboard!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg-Rox View Post
    Cmon guys, seriously? All I want is to be able to use this very simple plugin. Not only has several new versions of Teamspeak failed to fix it, as well as several software upgrades and resets, ages worth of google searching, and even posting in the official Soundboard QA topic, but now, after literally going to the biggest most broad place on this Forum in an attempt to just get SOME SORT OF HELP whatsoever, absolutely NO ONE are even gonna respond!?

Am I just destined to not be able to use Soundboard!?
    just unzip the .plugin and place the plugin where it should be. I think noone had the time to explain that obvious thing to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ren108 View Post
    just unzip the .plugin and place the plugin where it should be. I think noone had the time to explain that obvious thing to you...
    Well, if by unzip you mean launching the Addon file, that doesn't work, like I said. It tells me that the plugin is not available on my platform, even though I very clearly have the 64-bit version of Windows, and thus I can't click the Install button.

If you mean directly unzipping it with an external program, please tell me how because none of my programs detect that file type.

For plugins it's relevant if the client is 32 or 64 bit, not the operating system. Could be you're running a 32 bit client (which is completely fine), then you'd need the 32 bit plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by thorwe View Post
    For plugins it's relevant if the client is 32 or 64 bit, not the operating system. Could be you're running a 32 bit client (which is completely fine), then you'd need the 32 bit plugin.
    Ah, I see. I'm still getting the other problem I've described though. It just doesn't appear in my Plugins window after installing and activating it.

Would still like some help with this, guys. Please don't let this fall into the empty void of forgotten, unresolved topics ;-;

help about soundboard cant find it!

Hello,

I came back home and went on team speak. i was going to go the the sound board but because of the new update i can find the plugins (cant find the soundboard). so please help and tell me where it is because i cant find it because of the new 3.1 update. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:
    Last edited by dante696; January 10th, 2017 at 09:22 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS12 View Post
    Hello,

I came back home and went on team speak. i was going to go the the sound board but because of the new update i can find the plugins (cant find the soundboard). so please help and tell me where it is because i cant find it because of the new 3.1 update.
    The soundboard can be found under "tools" - "options" - "addons" - "myaddons"
    I had the problem after upgrading teamspeak, my soundboard was sort of outdated so I updated it aswell using the newest link on this site and then I could use it again without having to add my old sounds. It was all there again.

https://frie.se/ts3sb/
    "Version 1.1b1 (new)
    APIv21, TS 3.1+, use latest beta
    Windows 32bit, 64bit"
    Google "TS3Soundboard Plugin" if the link is broken

Quote Originally Posted by BoiBoiDabik View Post
    The soundboard can be found under "tools" - "options" - "addons" - "myaddons"
    I had the problem after upgrading teamspeak, my soundboard was sort of outdated so I updated it aswell using the newest link on this site and then I could use it again without having to add my old sounds. It was all there again.

https://frie.se/ts3sb/
    "Version 1.1b1 (new)
    APIv21, TS 3.1+, use latest beta
    Windows 32bit, 64bit"
    Google "TS3Soundboard Plugin" if the link is broken
    Uhm, my "Tools" tab doesn't have any "Options". Instead, "Options" is found on my "Settings" tab, below "Identities" and "Plugins".

God dammit why does absolutely no one I've replied to reply back!?

Repliers: "Yeah, so here's my answer to your problem"
    Me: "But the answer doesn't work because of this reason"
    Repliers: "................................."

Thread Information